** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

sjuesju picking system :)

Hello everyone :) My name is Petar and I am from Bulgaria. I bet from more than 14 years and for the last two years I can say that I've got some interesting ideas, some of them proved themselves and some of them did not. Now, I want to present my betting system (or precisely said my way to make picks in soccer matches), which I use for the last few mounts. I read your posts in this forum and some other forums as well and I find it great :) I will try to contribute here and there and I hope it will works. Now about my system. For making my picks I use the average coefficients from all houses and my database, which you can find here: TO ADVERTISE YOUR WEBSITE, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected] When I pick a match I take the coefficients f.e. HW 2.2 D 3.4 AW 2.8 and divide the coefficient for the favorite to the sum of all three coefficients. I get some result ( in the example the result is 0.2619) and check it in the database with all previous matches with this coefficient for the favorite and this result of dividing. In this example my database clears that 117 similar matches have been played and the chances for favorite win here are 53.8 , the draw chances are 18.8 and the underdog has 27.4 chances to win in this match. Now I check the percents and the real coefficient given by some of the houses and if the coefficient is good, I pick it. Of course, in the example, everything is perfect and I will put my money on this match. I use this way of making picks with some different betting systems, but here I will present it with the old one 100 straight matches and we will see what the ROI will be. The last sequence, that I made was with 127.5% ROI. You can see the matches that I bet on here: TO ADVERTISE YOUR WEBSITE, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]

Oh, something that i forgot to mention. I will use only matches with more than 80 games in the database for picking the win for the favorite and with more than 100 games for all HW, Draw and AW picks. Some last words :) Even the fact, I am mostly focused on NBA betting, I hope the idea, I am presenting now will help you and also that you can help with some new fresh ideas how can I improve it. Good luck and have fun :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: sjuesju picking system :) Sp. 2nd Celta Vigo - Hercules 1 2:1 :clap Por. 2nd Gondomar - Aves 1 0:1 :@ Starting bank: 100 Current bank: 100.3 Total staked: 2 Number of bets: 2 Winning bets: 1 Losing bets: 1 Strike rate: 50% Yield: 115% Profit (or Loss): 0.3

Re: sjuesju picking system :) Good luck with this, Sjuesju... and don't worry about the negative start.... it happens to most of us ;) By the way, the normal way of expressing a system's yield is: 100 x [Profit (or loss)] / total staked. In your case the yield would be (minus) 42.5%

09,01 Thank you for the good words. About losing streak it happens, but i know the most important is what the situation will be at the end of the sequance :) About the yield I will fix the problem, thank you. For today: Wales Caernarfor - Airbus 2 2.1 :hope

Re: sjuesju picking system :) Sco. Cup Inverness CT - Partick 1 3:0 smile.gifSco. Cup Stenhousemuir - East Fife 2 0:1 smile.gifSco. 2nd Stirling - Raith X 2:1 bawling.gif Starting bank: 100 Current bank: 99.25 Total staked: 7 Winning bets: 3 Losing bets: 5 Strike rate: 42.8% ROI: 89.3% Profit (or Loss): -0.75

Re: sjuesju picking system :) Sp. 2nd Real Sociedad - Vallecano 2 1:1 Ita. Udinese - Sampdoria 1 1:1 Gre. OFI Crete - Iraklis 1 2:3 A day like this one must be forgotten as fast as it could be Starting bank: 100 Current bank: 96.25 Total staked: 10 Winning bets: 3 Losing bets: 7 Strike rate: 30% ROI: 62.5% Profit (or Loss): -3.75

Re: sjuesju picking system :) I do not know what to say. This month my system is crushing down with really bad series. I hope today will be the turning point. Starting bank: 100 Current bank: 94.25 Total staked: 15 Winning bets: 3 Losing bets: 12 Strike rate: 20% ROI: 41.7% Profit (or Loss): -8.75

17.01 8 matches for today: Sp. 2nd Levante - Real Sociedad 1 2.27 Sco. 3rd Dumbarton - Stenhousemuir 2 2.39 Fra. Toulouse - Nancy 1 2 Eng. L2 Chester - Chesterfield 2 2.5 Eng. L1 Crewe - Scunthorpe 2 2.08 Eng. Champ. Norwich - Barnsley 1 2.09 Eng. Champ. Derby - QPR 1 2.3 Eng. Champ. Preston - Burnley 1 2