Best Bet of the Day - Sunday 4 January

125 Plumpton – Chapoturgeon 2 pts win - BANKER

The 2 market leaders are the only ones who look capable of winning this with preference for Chapoturgeon, who can take advantage of a useful weight allowance due to his maiden status. He was desperately unlucky not to win on his chase debut, falling 3 out when looking like the race was won. He subsequently finished a good 2nd behind the high class Araldur who has since beaten fellow Arkle hopeful Free World with the front 2 pulling 36 lengths clear of the rest.

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Sunday 4 January Not the lay i wanted as Plumpton off but it will do. Southwell 12.40pm 1pt lay Swinbrook Funny race this,on 1st view could not make any claims for this fav and no claims for anyother horse so no real stand out horse for me which looks to be a good thing as the Fav Swinbrook aint setting races on fire with his form and the odds for me are very low for this beast could not back at they odds so iam laying.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.