How was 2008 for you?

avongirl

Last year's thread here. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f63/2007-how-you-profit-loss-59973/ I expect to see a full breakdown of stakes/winnings/games played etc from those of you who promised to start tracking things properly. :tongue2 For me, I'm in the middle of typing up my little bits of paper onto the spreadsheet :spank so I'm not sure what my end figure is. Should be up, with the 2 lots of winnings from esport if not from my own skill. What I have found so far, from a trawl through my poker accounts to check my balances (and at least set up a 2009 spreadsheet), is I need to do some withdrawals as I've far too much lying around. Ignoring exchange rates (so £=$=€) I've more than 2k and I've only got about 25 poker accounts. :$

Re: How was 2008 for you? I gota confess that I didn't keep track of my profit/loss last year however I deffo finished with more than £3k profit... could be a lot higher but I just don't know :spank I have already set up a spreadsheet to keep track of this years deposits/withdrawls and wins and I have attached it for anyone else who wants to use it. :ok Good Luck in 2009 guys :hope

conv_710.xls

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.