2009 Targets

RussP

So, 2008 has been a mixed year for me personally. Yes, I've made a profit but not bet anywhere near enough to consider it a success. It also didn't match the success of 2007 either. However, for ATR, it has been superb with the BBOTD the highlight as well as many new and more regular posters on the forum. The reason for the thread is simple......goodbye 2008, hello 2009.... What, if any, horse racing targets are you setting yourself? I think it's good to set yourself targets, even if you are aiming high:ok

Re: 2009 Targets I say this every year but I would really like to spend some time on devising my own ratings for a particular field, whether it be Hurdlers, Chasers, Novices etc.. I used to do it years ago but does take a lot of time, it used to give me much more pleasure in sorting out races and makes you focus on one particular thing which is important with all the racing nowdays, also limits the 'naff' bets we all have and dont own up to. Thats my goal, get myself organised and start next year when the 2009/10 jump season starts in May.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.