Market Drifters

Two horses on the BBTOD thread today (both fancied strongly by me also) where massive drifers on the exchanges. Fyodor drifted from as short as 1/2 to 7/2 and Maid Of Ailsa drifted from around 9/2 to 16/1. Now I know it's nothing new and we're going over old ground but these really are big walks. Fyodor was never given a chance and Maid Of Ailsa was the first beaten. Some clearly got their Christmas money, I'll have to wait until tomorrow for mine. ;)

Re: Market Drifters I must be an optimist 'cos when one I';ve picked drifts I just think 'oooh good, I'm gonna win more'.............:tongue2 I'm much more peeved with ones like my winner on BBotD today which was 7/1 when I posted an hour before the race and went off at 9/2.........:wall Granted though..........I'm only in it for a bit of fun............must be damn annoying for you 'big money bettors' when you see a Fyodor type drift..........I was watching telly this afternoon and thinking that Fin must be banging his head against the wall as the 'this one's got no chance' signs were flashing up.............