Turkey Super Lig ( 19-20-21/12)

Friday 19 December 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Konyaspor v Fenerbahçe (18:00GMT) 5.503.701.80100.76 % Details »
Hide « Konyaspor v Fenerbahçe
Saturday 20 December 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Gençlerbirligi OFTAS v Kayserispor (12:00GMT) 3.553.302.30101.95 % Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi OFTAS v Kayserispor
Istanbul BB v Kocaelispor (12:00GMT) 1.803.755.9099.17 % Details »
Hide « Istanbul BB v Kocaelispor
Trabzonspor v Eskisehirspor (17:00GMT) 1.454.5010.00101.19 % Details »
Hide « Trabzonspor v Eskisehirspor
Sunday 21 December 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Antalyaspor v Ankaraspor (12:00GMT) 3.053.502.40103.02 % Details »
Hide « Antalyaspor v Ankaraspor
Denizlispor v Ankaragücü (12:00GMT) 2.153.303.50105.39 % Details »
Hide « Denizlispor v Ankaragücü
Gençlerbirligi SK v Sivasspor (12:00GMT) 3.603.552.10103.57 % Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi SK v Sivasspor
Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (13:00GMT) 2.163.553.75101.13 % Details »
Hide « Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor Kulübü
Galatasaray v Besiktas (17:00GMT) 2.003.554.20101.98 % Details »

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( 19-20-21/12)

Is it true that nearly the complete defence of Eskisehirspor are out for the match against Trabzonspor? [/quote/] True or not, at 1,33 for HW the game is only good for a double/treble as Trabzon are not the kind of team that often beats higher handycaps. GL

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( 19-20-21/12)

Is it true that nearly the complete defence of Eskisehirspor are out for the match against Trabzonspor?
well; three of regular defenders will not be in the starting line up (Vucko; injured, Murat; suspended and Safet Nadarevic; suspended) for Eskişehirspor After the 2-1 loss against Bursaspor last week Trabzonspor must be very motivated now, as this is the last match before the break. They did'nt play bad against Bursaspor last week but lost with a clear off-side goal...Seems the club is very angry aganst the referee decisions and made harsh statements about it. I think straight trabzon win is a good combo material.. -1 Ah worths a shot if you get good odds tough I've not checked yet...

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( 19-20-21/12) Any team news for the Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor Kulübü game. I was looking at the home win, nice away result for Gaziantepspor last week even against the bottom team. My only worry is will Gaziantepspor score enough goals for the win and is their defense any good? Any thoughts would be welcome!

Re: Turkey Super Lig ( 19-20-21/12) Well, Bursaspor managed to beat Trabzonspor last week thanks to referee with a false off-side goal. Confidence might be high considering they were non-winning run for 8 fixtures before. Yusuf's, a talented playmaker, returning to the squad is a positive news for Bursaspor supporters... Gaziantep seems to have no any important missing and after beating Kocaelispor 5-2 away the team seems to be eager to another win at home before the break...Under current circustances and line-up Gaziantep is a better team than Bursaspor I think, and home win seems likely here.. I'll try home win as well, but I can't say a must-be taken bet, cos' the odds seems to be set correct here... Good luck :ok