PokerPlayer Magazine freeroll to Virgin Poker Festival, Newcastle, April 2009

McG

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine freeroll to Virgin Poker Festival, Newcastle, April 2009 sick finish,,,,,,i have KK call the all who has 2 diamonds lesss than me,,,1 diamond on flop........i am thinking wheeeeeeeee a nice double up,and then turn a diamond and river a diamond .... oh well,had a good run and finished 12th. good luck pokerjace

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine freeroll to Virgin Poker Festival, Newcastle, April 2009 vpfestivaldr8.th.jpg Qualified here, unlucky Jace Got very lucky on the first bubble AK vs AKs got 1/3 of my stack all in and I hit a club draw Thought I was out around 40-50th though got AhQc in against KsQd and he hit a diamond flush draw came back from 5k chips at that point Hopefully see some of you in Newcastle!

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine freeroll to Virgin Poker Festival, Newcastle, April 2009

vpfestivaldr8.th.jpg Qualified here, unlucky Jace Got very lucky on the first bubble AK vs AKs got 1/3 of my stack all in and I hit a club draw Thought I was out around 40-50th though got AhQc in against KsQd and he hit a diamond flush draw came back from 5k chips at that point Hopefully see some of you in Newcastle!
can't read the image, but well done :ok

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine freeroll to Virgin Poker Festival, Newcastle, April 2009

Unlucky Jace that's pretty sick. Any chance of posting your exiting hand up in strategy?
Never bothered saving it tbh.I had k9 off on the button but was so short stacked(30 odd k) with 10k/5k blinds it was going to get called whatever. Biggest mistake was a allin push by the short stack for 3/4 of my stack and i laid down AQoff(3 to act behind me)thought i could just limp into the money. In hindsight i should have gone with my instinct and called it, Well played Canardo,nice one.