** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Noah's Ark 2x2

Ok, now the NH season is well under way and settling down I've decided to play with some free money I won from the DHRC. Quite simply I'm going to choose 2 races on any particular day that I reckon are two horse races and do them in doubles (2x2 = 4bets) 40pts in the bank, 4pts per day, if I happen to get any returns i'll divide the bank by 10 again and so on, unless the bets get below 1/2pt units and then i'll reduce the amount of bets left in the locker. Not betting every day, only when I see the right races, I believe you cant create a good thing, its either there or its not. Obviously some days if the prices shorten up a double could still make a loss but not going to worry about that too much as i'll do this system to SP's to make it easy to follow, as with all prices you win some you lose some. Bet 1 : Bank 40.00pts 1250 Sandown: Helium, Tuanku 135 Exeter : Exmoor Ranger, Panjo Bere 2x2 1pt Doubles =4pts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Noah's Ark 2x2 Cheers Ali mate, i'll try, the aim is to change the free SJ money into real money, half way there. £20 in real money account. Bet 7 : Bank 42.05pts 1250 Ayr: Quicuyo Won 11/8, Mohayer 310 Plum: Glengarra, Salsero 2nd 3/1 Returns : (5.00) New Bank : 37.05pts

Re: Noah's Ark 2x2 A double at last, priced crashed from 4/6 to 1/2 on the first but hey ho! Bet 8 : Bank 37.05pts 120 Folk: Space Mission 2nd, Its A Dream Won 1/2 230 Catt: Bewery Man, Festival King Won 5/2 Returns : 6.57pts New Bank : 43.62pts Back to 10 bets at 1pt a double.