Best bet of the day 5th Dec

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec 125 Sandown : Presentandcorrect EW Same race as Rob, I think this horse is potentially well handicapped on what he's done so far, second to Oahana on his pipe opener and then ran well when fourth behind Kalahari King and Shatabdi. Nothing of his victors class in this race and should be spot on fitness wise now. Timmy Murphy takes the ride and this track should suit well, just a worry if the ground gets any worse so will play safe and go EW.

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec KING'S DESTINY 12.10 Lingfield. 1 point win. Has shown enough in 3 starts to suggest he can go close in context with this race today. Have to take it on trust that the newcomers aren't up to his standard and that a few cannot improve past time. Has no trip and surface worries and jockey Neil Callan is top class around here and so all in all looks sure to go close.

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec ZERO COOL 12.40 Lingfield. Races off a mark of 77 today and in context with this race it gives him a good chance. Goes back up in trip to 10f which I think will suit him better and jockey George Baker is the right man for the tactics needed. Surface not a concern and so all is in place for a very big run if he wants it. 1 point win.

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec my best bet of the day would be helium 1250 san. 1 pt win. has form to win and can improve further. trip, track and ground look good for him and only has one to beat on paper. should be a close race but we should be that bit stronger towards the end and get the win.

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec Dundalk 9.10 Coffee tea or me, Made eyecatching headway last week here over 1m ,step up too 1m 2f should suit. Watched the reply again last nite on atr , blocked about 3 times when going well, backed it 13/2 this morning on Paddys, now 3/1 so somone else clearly fancies it 1pt win

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec 12-50 Sandown – Helium – Win

Gives 4lbs away to nearest rival Tuanku though I feel he is still too good and will overcome the penalty. Won on his debut in the UK and if he improves he will be extremely hard to beat. Distance and Going suit so has an excellent chance to make it 2 out of 2.

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec 3.00 Lingfield Ffiefdom looks massive at 11/1 (Blue Sq). A dual CD winner in recent months at a higher level, he must enter calculations here racing off a mark only 2 lb higher than his last win. I Confess may struggle now back in a handicap and although the selection has someting to find with Carmanero based on last time out form, he at least has a better strike rate than that rival and is proven over CD. Cornus could have claims, but he's a little short for me. 1 pt win

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec 2.35 Sandown: Battlecry Think this one appears the value of the race given the price of Roll Along. Beat that one at Aintree in April in receipt of 3lbs (1lb better today) when finishing behind Big Bucks - solid form in context of this race. Despite getting beaten by Ornais LTO, that was reappearance run after a break, did not jump well and is now 3lbs better with that rival. Paddy Brennan riding well and stable form continues to have a solid look to it so the one for me today. WIN

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec 1:50 Lingfield Dakota Hills Should not be far from this 4 runner event. His lifetime form reads 2420. Those two second placed efforts came on his only runs on the all-weather, both at Great Leighs' 5f trip. One of two runners from J R Best so I think his chances are great with this likely to be a tactical race. His jockey from all 4 runs is the same that is on board today and for a 2yo I think that's a good move. 1pt win

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec Sandown 3.10 - Sheriff Roscoe - Win 3 non runners leaving a field of just 6 plays into the hand of the top weight here. Decent novice last year, all his best form is around right hand tracks and on good or good to soft. Stays 3 miles but has the pace to win over shorter trips. Could be a 'sprint finish' today (relatively !) with such a small field and he should have the class to see them off Ran poorly on his seasonal debut, but then he tends to do that every year and comes on a bundle for the first outing

Re: Best bet of the day 5th Dec

125 Sandown : Presentandcorrect EW Same race as Rob, I think this horse is potentially well handicapped on what he's done so far, second to Oahana on his pipe opener and then ran well when fourth behind Kalahari King and Shatabdi. Nothing of his victors class in this race and should be spot on fitness wise now. Timmy Murphy takes the ride and this track should suit well, just a worry if the ground gets any worse so will play safe and go EW.
yep, got to the 1st & brought mine down with it:lol