** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Folding KK

PGremlin

Re: Folding KK I only saw him making a serious 900 bet like that with: AA, JJ, 55, 33 or QQ, AJ That was the range I put him on to make that play of 900 bet. Other hands didn't seem logical to play with, unless it was a complete bluff. But there was very little folding equity with no Flush draw so that didn't make much sense also. I saw my outlaw competitor (other team competing for nr1 UK spot) was still in, so I gathered all my discipline and folded a hand that could have doubled me, or busted me.

Re: Folding KK Any stacks here I think full info on the game is needed... it was a good result however to know if it was correct stack sizes... off the bat though i am going to say this fold loses a lot in the long run... depending on his range of course... which you have said is quite tight for this play... even that said QQ, AJ.... given his call in late pos and the impression i get of him from you AA is out.... QQ and AJ is a much larger range than 55, 33 and JJ (which I suspect a lot of the time he reraises with preflop in pos also).... I await the further info...:ok

Re: Folding KK

Any stacks here I think full info on the game is needed... it was a good result however to know if it was correct stack sizes... off the bat though i am going to say this fold loses a lot in the long run... depending on his range of course... which you have said is quite tight for this play... even that said QQ' date=' AJ.... given his call in late pos and the impression i get of him from you AA is out.... QQ and AJ is a much larger range than 55, 33 and JJ (which I suspect a lot of the time he reraises with preflop in pos also).... I await the further info...:ok[/quote'] I remember it being early in the game (15/30 blinds) and our initial starting stacks were 1500. My stack was around 1400 in this particular hand when I got my KK , and villain had me covered. Sorry can't be more exact.

Re: Folding KK OMG, in the end we WON the UK League with the smallest margin!!! I think if I had called or went all in with KK that I would have gone out 70+ position instead of nr 20 and the team would have ended up nr2 in UK charts... costing the team around $2000 dollars in prize difference. Hahahahaha, funny how one moment can make or break a whole night