** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Triple Chance Rm

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Triple Chance Rm Nice going Seabird, just a thought mate. With using a risky strategy like this and you yourself said 7 losers and its all gone, wouldnt it be wise now you have hit the £200 mark to bank that and start again so if you do suffer a bad run you could use the profits to start over. Take advantage of your good run of form, with fixed stakes it really doesnt matter if your bank is £1k, £5k or £10k you wont feel comfortable lumping all of it on if you do hit a run of losers and your profits would have been exactly the same regardless of the opening bank figure. Anyway mate, carry on just hate to see it disappear now, good luck.

Re: Triple Chance Rm Yesterdays winner came in the second race. £10 on at 2/1. Profit on the day £15. Start Bank £1000 Present Bank £1246.67 Profit £246.67 Todays meeting is Great Leighs £5 on the first race favourite, £10 on the second race favourite, £20 on the third race favourite. STOP at a winner. Great advice Billy. The gambler in me says carry on, my head says take Billys advice. The gambler wins . . . for now.

Re: Triple Chance Rm :clapI am a recent new member and have noted your system with great interest and wish you continued success with it. As I see it your staking system might let you down with the doubling up amount. After doing the hardest part in winning it is quite easy to give it back and I feel certain that on a modified staking plan attuned to your system you could have more profit than loss. Could you explain the reason why you upped your base figure from £4 to £5? Finally as the old saying goes 'Little Apples are Sweet' and long may you continue to harvest them.

Re: Triple Chance Rm No bets today. Thanks Bread for your support. I am in no way a 'technical' punter, in fact I go more on instinct. It is risky and as I have said before, if anyone has a staking system that is any good I will use it. We have some great betting brains in PL and I'm not one of them. This is my most unprofitable betting system, the ones I make the most money on is betting 'in-play'. I am also in to laying, but again it is all last minute stuff and not suitable for this forum. To be honest this particular thread was started for a bit of fun and it has turned out mildly profitable. Anyone who likes it can use their own staking system and hopefully make a bit of cash. No reason for the 'upped' stakes from £4 to £5. All this instinct stuff may not go down well with the purists on here but I make money and thats what counts.

Re: Triple Chance Rm Todays winner came in the second race. £10 on at 4/9. Loss on the Meeting 56p. Start Bank £1000 Present Bank £1277.77 Profit £277.77 Great Leighs will be my second Meeting of the day. £5 on the first race favourite, £10 on the second race favourite, £20 on the third race favourite. STOP at a winner.

Re: Triple Chance Rm The winner came in the second race. £10 on at 13/8. Profit on the Meeting £11.25. Start Bank £1000 Present Bank £1289.02 Profit £289.02. Todays Meeting is Lingfield £5 on the first race favourite. £10 on the second race favourite. £20 on the third race favourite. STOP at a winner.