Best Bet Of The Day - Thur 27/11/08

Uttox 2.30 Iwillrememberyou 1 pt win Was a progressive horse last season over hurdles (improved over 50 pounds), won 4 times including 3 on the trot and showed plenty of stamina in these type of condtions which is forecast for tomorrow. I thought on his chasing debut he showed some promise given that he probably wasnt really bang on for that run and that he looks certain to improve for it. He ended up third and one could point out that the second who was a bit of a way clear, disappointed afterwards. However I still think it was an encouraging enough debut in terms that there should be lots of improvement afterwards. Another one with a similar type of profile is camden george who made a similar type of chasing debut but I have a couple of concerns if it turned into a real staying contest for that one and also over the possible 'bounce factor' given that he was off for 18 months before his last effort. I can see this turing into a real test and that should suit a fitter iwillrememberyou.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Thur 27/11/08 Uttoxeter 305 : Major Catch Very ordinary handicap with only the fav Sunny Brooke with any current form, he was 20/1 and unfancied when winning a poor race in real heavy ground and has gone up 8lbs as a result so maybe worth taking on. I'm going for Charlie Pogson's Major Catch, hasnt set the world alight over fences just yet and is rated much higher over hurdles. Had his cob webs blown off last week over a trip too short and likes the soft ground, could be his day and at the price looks worth a punt.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.