PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings  

1. 1.

• Yes please, I'm voting early so I don't miss out
    • No thanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings Out First when my 2 pair Allin to Goaters, chasing open straight and Flush draw, and the board gives him runner runner cards to beat me. Good Luck all left in, Which is still all of you :lol ***** Hand 1340272056 ***** 10.00/20.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 28 November 2008 20:11:17 Pl Ticket tourney (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: PLgoater14 (1360.00) Seat 2: PL teaulc (1440.00) Seat 3: PLbobolobo (1650.00) Seat 4: plmrbrix (1590.00) Seat 9: PLSully (1290.00) Seat 5: KingChato (1670.00) Seat 6: ddlydvLDN (1600.00) Seat 7: PLspanner (1450.00) Seat 8: PL jolly67 (1450.00) Seat 10: Unknown (0.00) plmrbrix post SB 10.00 KingChato post BB 20.00 ** Deal ** PLgoater14 [N/A, N/A] PL teaulc [N/A, N/A] PLbobolobo [N/A, N/A] plmrbrix [N/A, N/A] PLSully [Jd, 7d] KingChato [N/A, N/A] ddlydvLDN [N/A, N/A] PLspanner [N/A, N/A] PL jolly67 [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** ddlydvLDN Fold PLspanner Fold PL jolly67 Fold PLSully Call 20.00 PLgoater14 Call 20.00 PL teaulc Fold PLbobolobo Fold plmrbrix Fold KingChato Check *** Flop(Board): *** : [Qc, Js, 7c] *** Bet Round 2 *** KingChato Check PLSully Bet 35.00 PLgoater14 Raise to 140.00 KingChato Fold PLSully Raise to 490.00 PLgoater14 All-in 1340.00 PLSully All-in 1270.00 *** Turn(Board): *** : [Qc, Js, 7c, Ks] *** River(Board): *** : [Qc, Js, 7c, Ks, Qd] *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 2610.00 PLgoater14 [10c, Kc] Two pair kings and queens Win: 2610.00 PL teaulc Fold Win: 0.00 PLbobolobo Fold Win: 0.00 plmrbrix Fold Win: 0.00 PLSully [Jd, 7d] Two pair queens and jacks Win: 0.00 KingChato Fold Win: 0.00 ddlydvLDN Fold Win: 0.00 PLspanner Fold Win: 0.00 PL jolly67 Fold Win: 0.00

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings

Sorry kev' date=' be interesting to no who was favorite when all the money went in, could,nt of been much in it.[/quote'] Don't be sorry mate early in the game and both limping in and trying to chip build. When I called you it said under our names 50% each I think after the turn Card. Not sure when it was just flop, GAF-Avon or Slapdash may know, as I do not have a clue. Make sure you use them chips well and Good Luck All.

as I do not have a clue.
Kev - download a copy of Pokerstove - it's free, dead simple to use and essential for anyone who wants to play poker properly/semi seriously to have some idea of odds (and to frequently look up odds to understand the situation)

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings Good deal done by the final table tonight Any equity exchange has been agreed on the 1st place prize only. 1st gets to play in the €1060 event and will take 55% of any winnings from the event 2nd to 10th will each receive 5% of any winnings the player takes The player who finishes 2nd in tonights game gets to keep his sat seat for himself as they have to play another event, so not right taking any shares etc as there doing double the work. Thanks and GL whoever wins

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings For some reason there is no payout showing for the buy-in pool of €215. With 43 runners the standard payout should be top 5. Had a look at a couple of other tourneys in the lobby and the structure seems to be 40%/24%/16%/12%/8%. So this is 1st €86.00 2nd €51.60 3rd €34.40 4th €25.80 5th €17.20 I'll request manual payout of this when I contact PokerKings to confirm who is playing the ticket tourneys. :ok

Have emailed PokerKings today to request registration of uber and Pinky to the main event on 14/12 and sat tourney on 7/12. Also the payout for the top 5. Can you all keep an eye on your accounts, thanks. :ok
:clap Thanx Helen ....... money now received :clap