PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings  

1. 1.

• Yes please, I'm voting early so I don't miss out
    • No thanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings sorry I forgot to vote - can I have password please...... [later] senior moment .... having received the password I've now remembered that its the last Friday of the month tomorrow and I have a pub quiz to compete in - so (unless I develop a sudden illness or quiz gets cancelled) then I won't be playing :cry. I'm almost tempted to use it as an excuse and buy a laptop plus Tmobile dongle so I can play whilst quizzing. Ah well, just another example of life interfering with poker.... :lol

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings

I have been in contact with PokerKings support to help me resolve my downloading problems. I really hope to be able to join in tomorrow
Ok now i have resolved my problems...! Had to switch to Internet Explorer in order to get the download to work...! :wall So the inferior web browser is now good for 2 things: Pasting spreadsheets in PL posts, and downloading poker clients...! :loon EDIT: My PokerKings alias is PL_HooLooV (2 letters short!)

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings Sorry ooblio same as below, Taken from post 1 The tournament is password protected so please vote in the poll if you would like to receive the password. To be eligible to take part you must be a member of Punters Lounge at 22 November 2008 who has already made a post.

Sugleh, I'm really sorry but you do not meet the eligibility criteria to play this particular tourney as you were not an existing member when it was announced (please see post 1). However we look forward to you joining us for future tournaments and monthly leagues. :)