PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings

avongirl

PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings  

1. 1.

• Yes please, I'm voting early so I don't miss out
    • No thanks

pokerkings468.gif Would you like to win a share of €1m? Well thanks to PokerKings, you can have a shot at this for just €5.50! PokerKings have given us a ticket into the €1m guaranteed, buy in value €1050, plus a €1m weekly satellite ticket, value €120. The €1m guaranteed tournament is being held on Sunday 14 December at 19.00 GMT. Weekly satellites run on Sundays at 18.30 GMT. All you have to do is beat your fellow PL'ers in the Exclusive PL Ticket MTT Tourney which will take place on Friday 28th November at 20.00 GMT. The €1m ticket will be added to 1st place and the weekly satellite ticket to 2nd place. Winners of the tickets must play the relevant tournament (ie. €1m guaranteed for 1st, €1m weekly sat for 2nd) or may give the token to the next place down and agree an equity deal with that player. PokerKings will manually register the winners for these events - €1m tourney Sunday 14th December and €1m weekly satellite Sunday 7th December. The tournament is password protected so please vote in the poll if you would like to receive the password. To be eligible to take part you must be a member of Punters Lounge at 22 November 2008 who has already made a post. Hope to see all the regular Wednesday night PL league players there, but if you are not already a PokerKings player please use the PL link to download. :ok

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings

Nice one pokerkings. Just to ask can the token be exchnged for cash?
No mate, its an opportunity to have someone win big so you would either have to play, or give the token away to the runner up and do some sort of equity deal with them:ok

No mate' date=' its an opportunity to have someone win big so you would either have to play, or give the token away to the runner up and do some sort of equity deal with them:ok[/quote'] I have amended the first post to clarify this.

Winners of the tickets must play the relevant tournament (ie. €1m guaranteed for 1st, €1m weekly sat for 2nd) or may give the token to the next place down and agree an equity deal with that player. PokerKings will manually register the winners for these events - €1m tourney Sunday 14th December and €1m weekly satellite Sunday 7th December.
We've had further clarification of how the ticket entries will work so I've updated Post 1 again and quoted here. As stated, winners will be manually registered for the tourneys and not receive an open ticket. As the final weekly satellite is on 7th December, and there will not be time to get the registration through by 30th November, the (2nd place) satellite has to be a fixed date tourney. I'm aiming to send out the password for this on Wednesday night so get voting. If you've not played with us on PokerKings before please post your alias. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - €1m Guaranteed with PokerKings Password has been issued to those that have voted and the poll is now closed. :ok Those of you who like creating extra work for mods so haven't got around to voting yet, you will need to post in the thread and I will send a second batch out Thursday night. :spank Sugleh, I'm really sorry but you do not meet the eligibility criteria to play this particular tourney as you were not an existing member when it was announced (please see post 1). However we look forward to you joining us for future tournaments and monthly leagues. :)