** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kempton 19/11/08

peteg40

Kempton 19/11/08 5.50 Edie Superstar Looks value in this opener, Holds a G&D record of 19 the 9th place just over a month ago looked to be a bit tough for the fillie and now dropping back down to his original class should bring out an improvement and is weighted the same also thedraw is a big plus, Night Prospector Should go well back to his favourite sprint race on the polytrack, his form doesnt read much of late but he should go well as he has been knocking on the door on G&D form and is weighted 15lbs lower when winning early last year, Azygous based on a right handed track looks to have a chance as he seems to keep in proving going Right handed and his recent form reads 33 on this type of track and is lbs down on his last race. Advice Back Edie Superstar & Azgous & Night Prospector E/W.

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 7.50 Bonus Should go well here tonight considering he holds a 67% Strike Rate on G&D and his two win have been in Class 1 & 2 company so step back in class and well weighted to be a major danger, Markab looks the next best and his win 13 days ago should give him a boost of confidence to go well again and is 7lbs better off. Advice Back Bonus to win Advive Back Markab E/W.

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 8.50 Convallaria Should run a big race, The 5 Year Old mare looks a improving animal and her win back in August reads well in this as she is 1lb down on that form has got a nice draw as well to help Chris Catlin bring her home, Guildenstern has a great chance to go well again on his last G&D outing he has Won and came second so on that form he could be a major player carrying 4lbs lighter on his last G&D outing. Advice Back Guildenstern & Convallaria E/W.

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 9.20 Dvinsky G&D form reads 2332211 which stands out like a saw thumb and has won off his current weight of 9-4 so should go well again, Distinctly Game is another whos form stands out reading 113, his 3rd was in a tough group so excuses could be forgiven and now is going back into a class where he should feel at home, and is now 2lbs better off at the weights. Advice Back Dvinsky & Distinctly Game E/W.

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 BISHOPBRIGGS 5.50 Kempton. He showed decent enough form last time, and with being allowed to run off the same mark of 65 and dropping down to 5f this evening, I think he has the speed to race prominently throughout and tay on too trong for most of the others. I certainley wouldn't have him in at 10/1 for this race (as he is currently on Betfair) and more like 11/2. So with that he appears to be a value bet and let's just hope that the value comes good. Should run a big race. 0.5 points each way.

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 6:50 Kempton - Yab Adee What a terrible race this is, None of these horses have ever won on the flat, The only winner in this field is Dontpaytheferryman who won over hurdles at Huntingdon. However sometimes its easier to find the winner of and I do like Tregoning's horse here, He has put in a decent run over this trip and at this course before when finishing 3rd, He has the consistent form over all of these by a fair way and this really will not take much winning, Martin Dwyer takes the ride. 10pts win @ 11/8 Totesport

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 7:20 Kempton - Gaily Noble Ran at this track on debut last month and ran a decent enough race to finish 4th over 8f, That was a class 4 and he is stepping down in grade to a class 5 tonight, Also he is stepping down in trip 1f to 7. The 3rd in that race Brooksby was well backed last time out here in a class 5 and won the race under Ryan Moore. With all the unknown's in the race its obviously hard to pick the winner of but of the horses that have raced I think Gaily Noble will go close. 5pts e/w @ 9/1 Totesport

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 7:50 Kempton - Bonus I have put Bonus up a few times now on here and he is yet to have gone in, But I will stick with him. Loves it round Kempton, C&D winner and always worth a bet when running here, Eddie Ahern takes the ride tonight and they have previously teamed up together to win. @ 11/4 SportingBet

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 5.50 PIC UP STICKS 14/1 E/W If this horse gets an even break it can go close imo. Night Prospector is overpriced at 20's but ill stick with PUS. 6.2O BRANDYWELL BOY 14/1 E/W Have been waiting a while for this horse to win. I still have faith in it. Forget run lto i think he is better over 6f. A big e/w shout tonight.

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 im expecting a big run from TAKITWO 8.20 Kempton Last time he ran at Kempton over 7f in September he was beaten in a photofinish. That day he had the blinkers on for the first time.tonight they are going to try a visor.Good Jockey and trainer is in good touch. Hammered the place market @ 2.56 this afternoon and taken a slice of 6/1 Win. Bold bid expected.:ok

Re: Kempton 19/11/08 Another strong e/w bet for me in the lucky last DAZZLING BAY 8/1 stable do well on the AW and this horse has had a couple of recent runs on it and looks ready to strike! 7.50 at around 11.00 on BF for the place PAWAN is worth a small bet often placed having his 20 something run this year:loon 8.20 OUTER HEBREDIES is worth a small e/w jock is doing well for the trainer and the horse is well weighted Also a small e/w in the 8.50 on CHARMEL'S LAD not a great price for what the horse has shown but trainer and jock combine well and tongue tie may improve the horse.

Re: Kempton 19/11/08

6:50 Kempton - Yab Adee What a terrible race this is, None of these horses have ever won on the flat, The only winner in this field is Dontpaytheferryman who won over hurdles at Huntingdon. However sometimes its easier to find the winner of and I do like Tregoning's horse here, He has put in a decent run over this trip and at this course before when finishing 3rd, He has the consistent form over all of these by a fair way and this really will not take much winning, Martin Dwyer takes the ride. 10pts win @ 11/8 Totesport
:clap:clap Nicely picked out:ok

Re: Kempton 19/11/08

8.50 Convallaria Should run a big race' date= The 5 Year Old mare looks a improving animal and her win back in August reads well in this as she is 1lb down on that form has got a nice draw as well to help Chris Catlin bring her home, Guildenstern has a great chance to go well again on his last G&D outing he has Won and came second so on that form he could be a major player carrying 4lbs lighter on his last G&D outing. Advice Back Guildenstern & Convallaria E/W.
1st Convallaria @ 9/1 :nana About time too.:ok