Coolers Progress

GaF

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Coolers Progress I track with sharkscope which groups together the stats for EUR3 and EUR5, so cannot give a breakdown (and sharkscope is clearly incomplete - it's "close enough" for my needs though - to determine the level I play) - the ROI is seperated out though (through the graph). In total, I think I've played about 450 games (will tell you more exactly - next time I use a search...)

Re: Coolers Progress

Bottom line of course is- whats the hourly rate like?
Not a clue :unsure Have played up to 8 tables at a time, but now cut back to 4 (and results seem to have improved) - 30 mins per table on average (probably less when tables I lose at are included - counteracted by not 4 tabling all of the time) - best guess - I play 10 per hour - so that's 45 hours for €300 profit - would be about €6.50 per hour :unsure Not bad for €5+50c games - indeed better than I expected :unsure

Re: Coolers Progress Ah - might be a discrepency here between the 450 games sharkscope has recorded and the total games I have played for that profit ..... so a better estimate is probably 10 games per hour x €0.50 profit per game = €5 profit per hour....

Re: Coolers Progress Have made a pretty good start to the €10 adventure I think :ok Balance is up €50 (no bonuses released) from I guesstimate about 15 games.... 7 consecutive wins at the moment :) Not enough €10 games yet for an ROI from sharkscope - thought I needed 10, but it seems not :unsure So cannot update my proper stats, but I'm impatient to do so!! f_20081213coom_a40d1da.gif

Re: Coolers Progress Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy playing on stars? :tongue2 With Boss being down, thought I'd play 6x$5 DoN on Stars - started them all simultaneously, and won all 6 :loon Looking on sharkscope, it seems I won (at least) 2 before that as well - so I'm now "Super Hot" with a 100% record showing in recent games :loon (the screen print shows a stagger - that's only in finishing time - they all started within a minute or two of one another...) I really dont enjoy the stars software - but I put that down to not being used to it more than anything - though having to manually refresh the info tab drives me insane!! f_20081218Stam_df3148d.gif

I have moved back to stars Gaf. cant be doing with Boss anymore doing my head in the games are so slow and boring. 10 tables at a time on stars is the way forward. 60 ITM all you need to make some decent profit.
totally agree. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

With that bankroll why not play the $10 games matey.
Oops - didnt see this earlier - quite simply I'm not confident that I'm profitable at that level - until I've proven to myself that I'm profitable at $5, I wont touch $10 - it's not a question of bankroll, it's to be sure that, overall, I withdraw from poker sites, not deposit.

Oops - didnt see this earlier - quite simply I'm not confident that I'm profitable at that level - until I've proven to myself that I'm profitable at $5' date=' I wont touch $10 - it's not a question of bankroll, it's to be sure that, overall, I withdraw from poker sites, not deposit.[/quote'] ok fair comment. Hurry up and prove it then. :tongue2