PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - November

spreaditabout

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - November Well done to Jolly, winner after an epic 3 handed game with Rivrd and Dodger. :clap Another FT sees gazabroad still clear at the top. :clap Plenty in with a chance of at least the minor placings, not to mention the spoon. Looks like quite an open month with all to play for next week. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - November Well played Jolly and Rivrd.:clap I need to have a look at how I managed to turn a dominant position (I had 30,000 chips...the other 3 had less than 5,000 each) into effectively a bad defeat. Enjoyed the game as usual though despite my apparent ineptitude. :eyes

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - November

Anyone had problems using multiple versions of this software? I tried to create an account and it said I have exceeded the amount of installations on this machine or something like that.
Run it with sandboxie and there will be no problem :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - November Sorry I had to sit out tonight, i got a call minutes before the start to go and get my eldest boy from football training, one trip to A&E later and he has a broken Metatarsal, wee shit is well chuffed about it (i'm blaming Beckham :tongue2) anyway well done gazabroad :clap