Sole CD Winner in Handicaps

Something simple..........and only takes a few minutes a day. Reasoning is that in a handicap the horses are meant to be weighted to finish equally in a line..........so a CD win gives a horse a bit of an edge. And if there's only one CD winner in the field.........well, there you go Of course we all know it doesn't work like that in real life but I'll trial it for a bit to see how it pans out. I'm hoping to get the odd random 25/1 winner to offset losing runs.........:lol I'll check all the meetings but I don't expect many selections on the AW. Having been looking at this for a while now there always seems to be 3 or 4 CD winners in every handicap..........:loon For the purposes of the trial it's a straight 1 point win all selections. Sunday 02/11/08 Huntingdon 1.50 - Per Amore Huntingdon 3.55 - Mucho Loco

Re: Sole CD Winner in Handicaps Huntingdon 1.50 - Per Amore Huntingdon 3.55 - Mucho Loco Both unplaced......... Total bets - 2 Wins - 0 P/L - (2) I might just note any selections that are 'placed' in case I want to check EW stats at a later date ! Only one qualifier tomorrow and unfortunately it's a 13 year old who's CD win was 8 years ago..............still, should be a big price !.......it 'should' be 200/1, but it won't be ! Monday 03/11/08 Warwick 1.40 - Arctic Spirit

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.