Daily MTT Winnings for November 2008

avongirl

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for November 2008 PokerStars Tournament #118934445, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10 2288 players Total Prize Pool: $2288.00 Tournament started - 2008/11/11 - 19:00:00 (ET) Dear StuSimmy, You finished the tournament in 177th place. A $2.74 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for November 2008 Hi everyone.... im kinda retired from poker these days, but then i caught a bad case of faringitis so i thought the best thing to do was playing some poker :cheers , and these are the results (The total winnings came close to a grand with a 20 player S&Go and some microlimit cash) U$500 in a 2500GP at bodog 2500bodognov13zp0.jpg U$272.5 in a 1000GP Bounty on absolute 1000gnov13absoluteja1.jpg U$109 on a private tourney invite (A9 vs A9 on HU and he makes a 4 card flush when i had him 2:1) :nana bodognov13qf6.jpg U$24 in a 2000GP on poker time where i received LOTS of suckouts 2000gptimefd3.jpg

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for November 2008

Hi chato - nice results. Keep popping in to see us. :ok
Hi Helen... im kinda retired, but i log into PL from time to time to see how everyone is doing, to see the monthly winnings, best scores and things like that. Starting January, i will be giving poker 6 hours/day and well see what happens ;).