Cooler's - €50 to €1k Challenge. (Currently €500.95)

aldric

Re: Cooler's - €50 to €1k Challenge. (Currently €500.95)

Playing for rake back is a dreadful idea. It'll cost you money, take a week off instead
I agree that playing for the rake back is a bad idea, so ive stopped going for it.. and to make sure I don't do it I managed to lose my Poker Heaven balance on Blackjack... oops! (I blame the wife as I was waiting for her to come home :lol) The balance was 87 Euro's... Im going to try to recover the loss on Blackjack at Poker Kings €10 at a time... another bad idea.. lol! :sad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that playing for the rake back is a bad idea, so ive stopped going for it.. and to make sure I don't do it I managed to lose my Poker Heaven balance on Blackjack... oops! (I blame the wife as I was waiting for her to come home :lol) The balance was 87 Euro's... Im going to try to recover the loss on Blackjack at Poker Kings €10 at a time... another bad idea.. lol! :sad
Well, easy go... easy get back!! Just won €88 on Poker Kings Blackjack :ok Wish I could show you an account summary or something as it doesn't sound very believable. Right, NO MORE Blackjack from now on, don't want to go through that again..... phew!

Re: Cooler's - €50 to €1k Challenge. (Currently €500.95) :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall You tw@!!! :tongue2 (sometimes you need to be mean to be kind ;) ) Chasing your losses on Pokerkings was worse than losing in the first place in PokerHeaven IMO - irrespective of the fact that it worked out on this occasion :wall :wall

:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall You tw@!!! :tongue2 (sometimes you need to be mean to be kind ;) ) Chasing your losses on Pokerkings was worse than losing in the first place in PokerHeaven IMO - irrespective of the fact that it worked out on this occasion :wall :wall
lol, why thanks Gaf....!!! I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't.... Is there a way to ban yourself from Blackjack on Pokerkings? That would solve the problem.

Re: Cooler's - €50 to €1k Challenge. (Currently €500.95) I blame AJ :tongue2 Please please please go back to playing coolers for rake :tongue2 Out of curiosity, how far are you from the rake you need? It may be that you can play coolers, lose them all, yet still make a profit if you're close.....

I blame AJ :tongue2 Please please please go back to playing coolers for rake :tongue2 Out of curiosity, how far are you from the rake you need? It may be that you can play coolers, lose them all, yet still make a profit if you're close.....
Yeah, it was that AJ's fault.. I blame him too!! :spank Im still €15 - €20 away, so a fair bit... I now don't have any money in Poker Heaven either, so would have to deposit again, which to be fair isn't a big deal. However, im spending too much time on this just now, so I think my family deserve a bit of 'attention'!!