Best bet of the day 30TH Oct

Re: Best bet of the day 30TH Oct 3.10 Lingfield I think Storyland may be worth a punt here. William Haggas' filly looks progressive and bids for the hat-trick under Kirsty Milczarek. The jockey clearly knows how to get the best out of her and with Milczarek having a good grasp of what is required to win here (26-149) I think they could be primed for another big run. Storyland likes to be held up and that running style is ideal for a course like Lingfield. Although she is rated 13 lbs inferior to Ronaldsay and only actually receives 11 lbs, there is the possibility that Storyland could actually be better than her rating of 92 indicates and whereas Ronaldsay's progression seems to have levelled off, Storyland could still be one on the upgrade. She has slammed John Gosden's well regarded filly Montbretia twice in her last two runs, despite not having a clear run last time out and in my opinion is well worth a crack at a listed race, even though she hasn't yet won outside of handicaps. 4/1 Bet 365 (EW 1/4 odds). 0.5 pt EW.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.