• William Hill Super Series - £1,000 Added
    • Esport Champions League - 11
    • PokerKings PL Exclusive League - October
    • Pokerkings October League
    • PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd
    • LEOCOP Ladies Championship $2500 added
    • 32Red Everyone's a Bounty $200 Added/$5 bounty/Special $50 prize
    • Mansion $10,000 Freeroll Frenzy

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th October 2008 ** Anybody playing the LEOCOP Beat The Team tonight? $20 rebuy, with $10k added in bounties, should be ok value for anybody who likes rebuys. I've only noticed it today, think I am gonna have a bash. Winner gets seat in LEOCOP Masters Event - winner receiving $120k seat in Poker Million semi-final (minimum $20k prize money)

The Beat the Team LEOCOP festival event on Wednesday 29th of October offers something a little different for players. The $10,000 added prize money will be given to the players who knock out the Ladbrokes Sponsored Pro's. Each pro will have a bounty on their head, and when eliminated - the player can claim their prize. Please note that the sponsored pro's can re-buy as many time as they like during the 1st hour. A full list of the players who will have bounty's is listed below. U_Can_Try (Pasi Heinanen) skalie (Jon Kalmar) ROYTHEBOY (Roy Brindley) _Theah_ (Andreas Hoivold) JaffaCake (Jeff Kimber) Nebuchad (Jonas Danielsson) Pokergirl1 (Morten Erlandsen) Jaws180 (Colin Lloyd) Darth Maple (John Part) MGR-EDWARD (Edward Ihre, Managing Director Ladbrokes Poker) As each of the pro's is eliminated the value of the bounty goes up. In the event that a pro wins the tournament the bounty will go to the runner up. Here is a list of the prizes: $200 - 1st Bounty elinated $300 $400 $500 $650 $800 $900 $1250 $2000 $3000 - 10th (Last) Bounty eliminated

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th October 2008 **

GL:ok. I lost most of my stack in an AK vs KK confrontation.:sad. Down to 6K, pushed three times and no callers. Will be out soon, I guess
Or maybe not..a couple more pushes and a nice walk in the BB just on the break puts me just under 9K. Pretty much push or fold territory for me though.

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 29th October 2008 ** Better to be lucky than good, as they say: Game starting #1072085432 HectorMcG called for 800 (got dealt :Qd: :Jd: and wanted to have a pop at the bounty while I was still alive and had more chips) jnseamus folded Pokergirl1 called for 800 feedthebeast you have 15 seconds to respond feedthebeast folded hassetrex folded The_Shotgun folded MrGreenfeld called for 800 RakumUp folded lazziw called for 400 Sinbad01 checked Dealing the flop [ K¨ J© 3ª ] lazziw checked Sinbad01 checked HectorMcG checked Pokergirl1 checked MrGreenfeld checked Dealing the turn [ Qª ] lazziw checked Sinbad01 checked HectorMcG bet for 3,200 Pokergirl1 raised for 7,150 MrGreenfeld you have 15 seconds to respond MrGreenfeld folded lazziw you have 15 seconds to respond lazziw folded Sinbad01 went all-in for 64,065.96 HectorMcG went all-in for 14,667 Pokergirl1 went all-in for 5,801 Sinbad01 Repaid 46,198.96 Sinbad01 shows [ 10© A¨ ] Pokergirl1 shows [ 10§ A§ ] Dang - probable that I'm behind, but I'll struggle if I fold, so thought I'd pray for a Q or J) Dealing the river [ Q© ] HectorMcG wins 53,485 with Full house, Queens over Jacks [ Q¨ Q© Qª J¨ J© ] Pretty sure it's a big bounty, but I think it's $900