Des Francais!!

GaF

Where have they all come from on Boss? Used to be that there were hardly any on Boss, but the last week or so they've made up about 50% of the tables (on the coolers at least) -has a new (french) skin signed up to Boss or something?

Re: Des Francais!!

Where have they all come from on Boss? Used to be that there were hardly any on Boss' date=' but the last week or so they've made up about 50% of the tables (on the coolers at least) -has a new (french) skin signed up to Boss or something?[/quote'] This piqued my interest so I had a quick look at the IPN rooms and it seems the only French one of note is Betclick.com. This is reportedly one of the biggest online gaming sites for french punters. I would guess they have recently run a big promotion or advertising campaign....

Re: Des Francais!!

This piqued my interest so I had a quick look at the IPN rooms and it seems the only French one of note is Betclick.com. This is reportedly one of the biggest online gaming sites for french punters. I would guess they have recently run a big promotion or advertising campaign....
Cheers Alun - I got as far as Betclick last night before posting - but didn't get any suggestion of an upsurge in francophone interest from their web site....
Not have feeling that they are more than usual' date=' there always a lot of them in coolers, specially in the morning and afternoon (sometimes even more than 50%), so has not changed much from my view.[/quote'] Ah - I'm pretty new to playing coolers (heavy duty) - so maybe it's because I'm somewhere new that they have come to the forefront - though I'm sure that historically on standard STTs, MTTS and Cash Tables the french have been nowhere near as well represented as they currently seem to be in the coolers (and maybe elsewhere?) Does this mean the French are specifically attracted to coolers over other forms of poker :unsure