** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bath 22/10

Aykay1

Not very imaginative selections here but I cant see these not being involved in the finish Horse: Lasso The Moon (GB) 1.92 betfair Course: BATH Time: 2.00 Your Notes: Stayed on well on his debut behind palavicini, who had been unlucky to run into useful horses in defeat previously. Similar conditions today should see him get off the mark. Horse: Fitz Flyer (IRE) 1.81 betfair Course: BATH Time: 3.00 Your Notes: looks ready to win his maiden after good efforts in higher class races than this. Last run was on soft ground so todays conditions shouldnt pose a problem and ran well enough on his debut over 5f to suggest the trip will be ok too. Horse: Surrealism (GB) 2.38 betfair Course: BATH Time: 4.00 Your Notes: Looks ready to win judged on her 2 maiden efforts so far. Pulled out of races over the last 2 weeks so the fact he makes the line up here suggests that everything is spot on.

Re: Bath 22/10 2.00 Lasso The Moon 5/6 var bog 15 pts Impressed with this ones debut. Ran on encouragingly that day to finish behind a very well regarded dunlop horse who had smart form previously in warm races including delegator and taameer. No horses have come out of this ones first race since but at the time it was suggested that this might be a fair race, the third I thought ran well from charlton's yard and it wouldnt surprise me whatsoever to see this channon horse, a half brother to the classy simply perfect who won two group 1s, open his account. 4.00 Ainia 10/3 tote 15 pts I have lost count of the times I have put this one up just like so many of us on the PL. However Im going to be drawn into her again back in maiden company and hopefully with some type of gallop that she needs. Basically I will just repeat what I have said earlier that some of her earlier efforts read really well especially the efforts at good and rip amongst some horses who have gone onto better things, plus she stayed on very encouragingly on those runs. In recent efforts in handicaps, the nature of the way the races have devloped hasnt worked. Slowly run races have prevented her as she constantly has been held up and has been unable to get into the race until to late and just stay on late on. She is back in a maiden today, slight move up in trip again which judging by her style should suit although that cant be totally confirmed as the slowly run races mean there is still a bit of a doubt as to whether she truly gets the trip. Hopefully there will be some sort of pace on her, certainly the hills one can make it and with form over further surely will want to ensure it be a test and hopefully Ainia can finally get a chance to show what she can do, if she is not good enough then that will be.

Re: Bath 22/10 4-30 Bath – Goldrenched – Win

My BBotD a couple of days ago was Unawatuna, who went on to finish 3rd in that race, a higher quality race than this one. Goldrenched actually beat Unawatuna into 2nd in Unawatunas previous race before I picked it. So should have a good chance here today. Up 4lbs since then but should cope & trainer has good record here. Goings good, distance is good, the result should be good! WIN @ 100/30 Blue Sq & 888 Sport crossfingers.gif