** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Heineken Cup ROUND 2

Re: Heineken Cup ROUND 2 hum i guess we will see Munster in top4 this year again.I agree to say Toulouse @5 for the win is a good try .first of 4 best group got the chance to play quarter final at home and for sure is a real advantage. What about the Quins @ 21 :can create a suprise on Paris come back with a defencive bonus point and trash them with 4 try at home.We see on this first 2 round that French team got many problem when play vs English one and always suprise can coming (we almost see it with Bath vs Toulouse in first round).With scarlets and Ulster on same pool if Harlequins make result vs Stade ,they are almost sure to play at home a quarterfinal so @ 21 not bad try i think Toulouse and Munster will finish best first both but for Stade Francais ..ok not loose a game this season but all can happen during one month (injury bad result bad form etc...) 3rd pool and 6th pool are very difficult pool and team who finish first is not sure to play quarter at home

Re: Heineken Cup ROUND 2

What about the Quins @ 21
Federer you could be right regarding Harlequins as they will not suffer as much as some teams with losing players to the up and coming autumn internationals. My only fear for them is that they may have to play Stade again in the quarter finals even if they do win the pool. I also did not give enough credit to Leinster, they may well turn out to be the surprise package of this tournament!