arbritrage/surebets/risk free betting

Guest pauljoyce2

Re: arbritrage/surebets/risk free betting It is a fcuking lot of work and the figures invloved can be pitiful. People who make large ricks on prices arn't normally betting that hevily in any case. It is a system I have started to employ over the last couple of days funnily enough. Today I had Geronimo running for £13 to no loss (and it won!) and three other (all losers) running for a couple of quid!! Have picked up a couple of freebies tomorrow on a couple in the Racing Post trophy but it is alot of work and I can tell my girlfriend is getting a tad pissed off with me staring at what appears to be the same screen all the time! It's something I'll continue to do if I'm at a lose end but I don't want to be doing it every day of the week. Not worth it considering the bets will lose most of the time in any case. Rather than guessing what prices maybe I try to compare with High St firms and only lay under a price their offering. That was I can always hedge with them if the price doesn't drift on Betfair. Also takes alot of nerve waiting for the market to swing which it won't always do. For that reason I wouldn't describe the process as arbing - just trading. A good area to exploit, providing you are confident of running plans, are ante-post markets. Good Luck in any case - prepare to be bored and single!:rollin