** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

30 Bet Challenge

aldric

Re: 30 Bet Challenge I don't know whether to carry on posting my existing challenge in here or not... let me know please mods.

7.10.0826Back Taylor to beat Baxter (2-1 legs first set)1.07
(im scared!! :lol) Taylor just won the 1st set.

Re: 30 Bet Challenge

I don't know whether to carry on posting my existing challenge in here or not... let me know please mods.
7.10.0826Back Taylor to beat Baxter (2-1 legs first set)1.07
(im scared!! :lol) Taylor just won the 1st set.
7.10.0826Back Taylor to beat Baxter (2-1 legs first set)1.07£17.25£275.89

Re: 30 Bet Challenge

Good luck mate:hope. Thinking of something similar myself:unsure
Cheers mate and good luck with whatever you start! In order to save any hassles im going to start this challenge from scratch and the above posts can just introduce what my plan is. So bank is £50 and first bet is likely to be Thornton to beat Manley in the darts.. just going in to the 2nd set.

Re: 30 Bet Challenge I just made a complete arse of that and put £275.89 on thornton to win when the odds were 1.13... I panicked and did a bit of trading to come out break even. So this won't be my first bet even though Thornton is about to win. Sorry about the mess to the start of this thread... :sad

Re: 30 Bet Challenge Hi aldric, I will sort the thread out in a minute. However, we cant allow you to continue something you have already started as that is after eventing. You can use those results as a reference for how the bank builds, but continuing it is not allowed mate. ;) So do you want this whole thread closed ? Cheers Stewart :ok