Big Hitting on the in running betting???

Guest Joe Mavis

Guest Joe Mavis

Okay been thinking about betting in general and ways to make a profit, and i reckon a good way could be the betting in running market. I know a lot of people use the in running betting but i have been thinking about using a form of staking system to hit the bookies at half time by backing the team that are cruising say 2 or 3 nil up. I know this is a very risky way of betting but i think if u r very careful u could make this pay. For example was watching the juve-inter match and at half time juve were 2 up and cruising i would have put my house if i owned one on them to win the game which they duely obliged 3 nil as i said earlier i know the odds r going to be crap that example was 20/1 on with W.Hills at half time. But if u have the funds available as i do and balls the size of space hoppers as i do then i feel u could make these bastard bookies pay. I also know u can get your fingers bitten ie the bloke who put 50 grand on to win 1 grand on spurs to win against man u when spurs were 3 nil up which finished 3-3. I reckon u should only bet on the games if u was watching them and seeing how they were playing. When i say big bets i mean between £500 to £5000 for me any thoughts on this idea would be great. Joe Mavis

Guest jamdog666

Re: Big Hitting on the in running betting??? Don't do it - not like that anyway. If you need space hopper balls to do it that implies that you're gambling more than you can afford. I don't think there's any evidence that bookmakers are more generous in running than at any other time. I like to bet in running on Betfair but I don't change my stakes drastically and try to have a set strategy. The team you're putting your house on could have two players sent off. Treat it like any other bet.

Guest toshibakid

hmm too many matches go tits up,You will also have to get 20! yes 20 right in a row to cover 1 losing stake at level stakes @ 1.05=1/20 liverpool losing 3-0 at halftime to basle,looked very bad first half,then came back to 3-3 in the second half,barce the other week crusing 2-0 ended up 2-2,not worth it m8! Celtic the other night winning 2-0 people backing @ 1.10 on betfair then stuttgart won 3-2 :| Dont get stung!,ive actually looked the opposite way and thought about laying teams when they go infront at short odds like 1.10 because ive seen loads of comebacks this season where i wished i layed!u only have to get 1 in ten of them right :lol :| :rolleyes

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Big Hitting on the in running betting??? I normally do it the other way around, Marvis ;) I figure I'll be more likely to get 1 in 20 correct that way, than 19 in 20 the other way around. Had one big win this way, and been close once or twice else. Depends a bit on the league in question, though. Spanish & Italian games are often very volatile, and good for this kind of bullish bet. But by all means - do what you say. I need people like you to stick your neck out at Betfair ;)

Re: Big Hitting on the in running betting??? Asked who the people willing to back @ nonsense odds are some way back and now I can see there is at least one. It's a sure fire way to hell. Was going to mention the best know examples but they have already been mentioned. Plus -- not only draws, there are also wins of the opposite side and not that rare (ManU v AV, L'pool was not that far @ Basel). Just after one big (but how much can you earn for a veeeery big stake???) successful bet don't think you've found the way. I personally got burnt some time ago in tennis after 6-1. 3-0 scoreline with the bet going tits up in a matter of minutes -- and learnt my lesson.;)

Guest Green Moose

modified system Nothing to add about that anymore...but I just remember how I use to bet halftime/fulltime bets, only 1/2 & 2/1 ´cause the prices were right. So if I bet example Everton - ManU 2/1 & 1/2 there prices are something like 30.00 or better...oookay, then Everton goes 1-0 lead, then take the draw "in running" and hope Toffees to go down :rollin ok, I´m little tired but can there be a "system". Not a too simple system for sure :lol

Guest eudaemon  1

Re: modified system does anyone follow the next team to score market on betfair? i dont use betfair much but i was betting during the man u juv game......i noticed when man u were 2-0 up you could get 5 on them scoreing next, i put £50 on coss i thought it shouldnt be too far off 50/50 :) .....at 3-0 i did it again @4ish:( ......is it pretty standard for the odds to rise on the team thats leading to score next..if there not the fav? i was thinking there might be value in high odds for teams to score next when there not expected to/dont look like they will. ??? :smokin

Guest davidcampbell

Re: modified system on live games on betfair, i often lay the 'no goal', ie back that there is a goal in the game (same as laying 0-0). have been fairly successful with it, until last week when i laid 'no goal' in ajax-arsenal after around 30minutes. lost a fcukin fortune. wont do that again!!!!!!!

Guest zoccer

If you like in running betting... and enjoy winning money at it, better stick to Toshiba strategy. It is much less riskier. The only risk is to win @ 10:1. Abraços.