** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

USA MLS First League ( 26/27/28 09 2008 )

Friday 26 September 2008 Home Draw Away BPP
Chicago Fire v LA Galaxy (02:00BST) 1.97 3.65 4.50 100.38 % Details »
Hide « Chicago Fire v LA Galaxy
Saturday 27 September 2008 Home Draw Away BPP
Toronto v Houston Dynamo (20:30BST) 2.50 3.25 2.90 105.25 % Details »
Hide « Toronto v Houston Dynamo
Sunday 28 September 2008 Home Draw Away BPP
New England Revolution v Columbus Crew (00:30BST) 2.14 3.25 3.60 105.28 % Details »
Hide « New England Revolution v Columbus Crew
RBNY v Colorado Rapids (00:30BST) 1.83 3.40 5.50 102.24 % Details »
Hide « RBNY v Colorado Rapids
San Jose Earthquakes v Salt Lake (03:00BST) 1.91 3.40 4.50 103.99 % Details »
Hide « San Jose Earthquakes v Salt Lake
Chivas USA v Kansas City Wizards (03:30BST) 1.90 3.40 4.30 105.05 % Details »
Hide « Chivas USA v Kansas City Wizards
Dallas v DC United (20:00BST) 2.00 3.40 4.00 104.41 % Details »

Re: USA MLS First League ( 26/27/28 09 2008 ) are you sure that line is right? I have the un2.5 @ 2.10 & ov2.5 @ 1.65 agree the over is very possible but not a ton of value there. especially if Chicago D steps up. with LA's horrible road record, Chicago to win might be a better play. either way, Good Luck!!

Re: USA MLS First League ( 26/27/28 09 2008 )

are you sure that line is right? I have the un2.5 @ 2.10 & ov2.5 @ 1.65 agree the over is very possible but not a ton of value there. especially if Chicago D steps up. with LA's horrible road record, Chicago to win might be a better play. either way, Good Luck!!
3 x 1 And you were right about the line, but the concept was over. As a matter of fact what I was thinking about was over 3,5 on 2.80. Anyways, we both collected! :cheers

Re: USA MLS First League ( 26/27/28 09 2008 ) San Jose Earthquakes v Real Salt Lake. RSL have been strong at home, due in no small part to their particularly awkward artificial surface but they have the worst away record in the league, just 5 points from 12 games. Foward Espindola is out but Morales and Findlay can do some damage given the chance. SJ are unbeaten in 9 (last 5 home games - WWWWD) and have had a bit of a rest after their game with Houston was postponed last week. Some important injury (O'Brien and Garcia might not play) and suspension (defender Riley is out) concerns but they have the form, the home advantage, the league's best goalkeeper, the attacking flair of Huckerby and Alvares, the experience of ex-Roma man Lima and the fresher legs so while I can see RSL scoring and there's a risk of a 1-1, ultimately it's difficult to see past a home win here at pretty good value. San Jose @ 1.9 on betfair. They haven't disappointed me since Huckerby joined so :hope

Re: USA MLS First League ( 26/27/28 09 2008 )

San Jose Earthquakes v Real Salt Lake. RSL have been strong at home, due in no small part to their particularly awkward artificial surface but they have the worst away record in the league, just 5 points from 12 games. Foward Espindola is out but Morales and Findlay can do some damage given the chance. SJ are unbeaten in 9 (last 5 home games - WWWWD) and have had a bit of a rest after their game with Houston was postponed last week. Some important injury (O'Brien and Garcia might not play) and suspension (defender Riley is out) concerns but they have the form, the home advantage, the league's best goalkeeper, the attacking flair of Huckerby and Alvares, the experience of ex-Roma man Lima and the fresher legs so while I can see RSL scoring and there's a risk of a 1-1, ultimately it's difficult to see past a home win here at pretty good value. San Jose @ 1.9 on betfair. They haven't disappointed me since Huckerby joined so :hope
SJ 2 RSL 3. :@:@:@ SJ went behind early, had a goal disallowed, led for 2 minutes in the 2nd half but were outdone by a physical up for it RSL team.