Automated in-play laying - discuss

happygooner

Had an idea the other night which I decided to test out using very low stakes today and initial results were rather positive. I tried this out in every race today so it was totally random and took minutes to set up. First thing I did was to lay the favourite pre-race for whatever price was available. I then placed unmatched lays on the rest of the field at the same price as the favourite but made sure to tick the keep in-play box keeping the stake/liability the same for all horses. After that it's just case of getting as many matched as possible in order to gurantee a profit. In all of today's races there were only about 2 where not one horse came under or touched upon the initial price of the favourite. There were 2 races where I managed to match 7 horses. 1 of these races was quite profitable and the other at least managed a small profit. There was 1 race where my initial stake profited by 1.5x and there was 1 race where it doubled. The remaining races either provided small/average profit or gave a small loss. Whether this is likely to continue tomorrow remains to be seen but I'll definitely be giving it another go. Not really the type of thing I can post as it's all in-play but thought others may be interested and also offer up some opinions on whether this day was just a fluke:unsure

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.