** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dodging the quad zero, Christmas edition! - PAUSED

Hooloovoo

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dodging the quad zero - 42 in a row without a 0-0! Real Salt Lake 1:1 New York Red Bulls :) ... (40) Sparta Prague - Slavia Prague, £6.75 @ 1.10 £68.13 (41) Leixoes - Benfica, £6.81 @ 1.09 £68.72 (42) Torquay - Oxford, £6.87 @ 1.06 £69.11 (43) Real Salt Lake - New York Red Bulls, £6.91 @ 1.07 £69.57

Re: Dodging the quad zero - 43 in a row without a 0-0!

Good Going HLV. Where you can´t get the +1 market,on some games in the lower foreign leagues.............perhaps you could utilise the lay 0-0 market instead? LIOM
Yes i already do that.... I guess 40% of the bets in this GH are lays of 0-0, but i state them as +1 for simplicity with their equivalent back odds. :ok

Re: Dodging the quad zero - 43 in a row without a 0-0! Amazing price for this one, considering that Boh is crushing everything, and Drogheda is a club in economic difficulties... (44) Drogheda - Bohemians, £6.96 @ 1.11 This is a good example of what was previously discussed. Backing +1 goals would have given 1.10, laying 0-0 gave 1.11 :ok

HLV. My only"concern"on this one is that Bohemians are home & hosed in the league,so why bother trying to win this match? Or am I just an old cynic?? LIOM
Who said anything about winning.... they could lose 1-0 and im sure HLV would still be happy!!

HLV. My only"concern"on this one is that Bohemians are home & hosed in the league,so why bother trying to win this match? Or am I just an old cynic?? LIOM
Well maybe you are just an old cynic...! ;) Seriously, yes they will win the league, but i don't think a team with that kind of winning mentality just "shuts down" the machinery... And it's a matter of getting good odds too... so it's a trade-off really. If i was only concerned about getting as many winners as possible i would have had average odds of 1.03... but i'm looking for what i believe is good value, current avg odds is 1.08

Who said anything about winning.... they could lose 1-0 and im sure HLV would still be happy!!
That's correct.... only goals counts, i couldn't care less who scores....! But i do believe Boh's will win and that's how i wrote the post :)

Re: Dodging the quad zero - 43 in a row without a 0-0! Bohemians score in 21' so bet is a winner...! :loon ... (40) Sparta Prague - Slavia Prague, £6.75 @ 1.10 £68.13 (41) Leixoes - Benfica, £6.81 @ 1.09 £68.72 (42) Torquay - Oxford, £6.87 @ 1.06 £69.11 (43) Real Salt Lake - New York Red Bulls, £6.91 @ 1.07 £69.57 (44) Drogheda - Bohemians, £6.96 @ 1.11 £70.29