** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept Sorry I didn't see your post and posted another one about Bangkok Open. T.Bellucci-S. Bolleli 2.62-1.44 I will put my money on brazilian. Bolleli is not in form at last. After lose in Davis Cup Bellucci will try to show everyone he's not only a claycourt player. It's not a sure match, but my instict tells me this. ;)

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept What do you Lads think about Mauresmo today?? Does she have any chances despite her poor form lately?? Cibulkova is in fact playing well but is she able to win against men-built Amelie?? I'm affraid of unenforced errors Mauresmo makes while on court. Any opinion ??

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept

What do you Lads think about Mauresmo today?? Does she have any chances despite her poor form lately?? Cibulkova is in fact playing well but is she able to win against men-built Amelie?? I'm affraid of unenforced errors Mauresmo makes while on court. Any opinion ??
well that match is actually a no bet for me. It is just clear 50-50. Also Cibulkova leads H2H 1-0(on clay). And I think Cibulkova will win. Amelie just makes too much errors and those might be so costly you know... ;) Double faults, unforced errors... Also: These two met last week, where Cibulkova won a topsy turvy match 0-6, 6-1, 7-6. So could be another 3 setter here. But surely Cibulkova has to be better, you just cannot trust the way Mauresmo makes errors...

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept Hi guys, the following bet for this week: ATP TOUR, BANGKOK GABASHVILI TO D BERRER @ 1.83 at willhill Berrer has been completely out-of-form lately. Gabashvili like hard courts and has very good results on Challenger tour this year. The H2H is 2:0 for Gabashvili. WTA TOUR, SEOUL PIN TO D DUBOIS @ 1.48 at bwin Pin is very consistent and cam back from her injury in good form. Dubois has been losing to everybody lately and should make a lot of errors in this match. The H2H is 2:0 to Pin with two easy wins.

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept STADLER @ 2.75 VC. Quite easy to oppose Benny here. His last win was at Nottingham and since then he is 0-6. He pushed Cilic at the US before having to retire and since then only has a loss to Stoppini on hard courts which isn’t encouraging. Stadler is a big server, his form hasn’t been great recently but he come through qualifying here and has a good chance here.

BASTL @ 3.15 Pinnacle. 33 year old Bastl has slipped down the ranking but came through qualifying well, beating top seed Istomin, and he could have a decent run left in him. He’s always been decent indoors and could cause Kendrick problems. Kendrick is coming off a decent run at the US Open, but hasn’t played for a few weeks and like so many American players is a different proposition outside the US. Very easy for him to be over-rated after some good weeks in the US and for Bastl to slip under the radar.

ZHENG @ 2.62 Sportingbet. I’m backing Zheng again. Last week she lost a tough match against Zvonareva but still played pretty well. She’s still at home and should definitely be up for this. Radwanska of course will be tough to beat, but not impossible. She really fell away against Petrova last week losing 6-3 6-0 which would be a slight concern for me if I wanted to back her first match up. Price looks reasonable, I wouldn’t have it above 2.40.

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept Bet on Safin now. Marat concentrate on improving his rating and will give everything to beat Petzschner is not in form at the moment. :unsure OOps he lost the tie-break. I just can't understand why Marat is so instable at the moment. Neither I can understand his decision not to represent Russia in Davis Cup. He's no more my favourite tennisist.

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept T.Gabashvili-R.Soderling 4.00 www.bet365.com I would prefer the russian because he's in great form lately. By beating Berrer Gabashvili reached four ATP quarterfinals this year, improved to a 12-10 season record. Tournament history: Soderling-Qureshi 6-2, 6-4 Gabashvili-Berrer 6-4, 6-3

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept 1-1 so far today with Zheng still to go. SELA @ 1.64 Betfair. Sela looks pretty solid here. He had a good Davis Cup weekend and has still had a couple of days to prepare. I think he’s played OK this summer despite a mediocre record. Devilder is poor on hard courts, and tends to avoid them quite a lot. He has a good ranking based on very good clay court challenger results but I think he’ll struggle here against a good hard court player.

LEE @ 2.25 Centrebet. Everyone knows I like Minar, but at this price I’ll oppose him. He imploded badly at the US Open against Nieminen and hasn’t played since. He got thumped in the first round of the doubles here and I don’t fancy him this week. Lee has struggled this year, his ranking has really dipped, but he had a very good weekend against the Dutch in Davis Cup on clay. He has a good record in this event, making 2 semis and a quarter final in 4 visits. Don’t really see how this is any more than even money.

TANASUGARN @ 3.25 Will Hill. This looks worth a go. Hantuchova still seems to be struggling to get back to her usual level and this could be a bad match up. She’s struggling on serve and Tanasugarn should be able to really attack the second serve. Tanasugarn got a very good win over Srebotnik in the first round and is still definitely capable of a run, especially in this part of the world.

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept Good win today especially from Berdych. I expected Melzer to win and he won, the only one who surprised me is Ferrero the old man who still can play tennis. Tomorrow matches: N.Djokovic-R.Soderling 1.16 for serbian R.Gasquet-R.Shuettler 1.16 youth will beat J.W.Tsonga-J.Melzer 2.50 Although franceman leads in personal meetings, but Jurgen is the man in form. Tsonga had a weak tournament in Bucharest and just have recovered from injury and we''ll not see soon from him the game from Australian Open. Melzer have beaten D.Young and now he's the favourite for me.

ATP, Davis Cup and Grand Slam Main Draw Results
matchresults_yeartournamentcityetc.gif
2008 ATP Masters Series Miami FL, U.S.A. Hard R64 Tsonga 6-7(4) 7-5 6-1
Roddick-J.C.Ferrero 4.50 Roddick will now meet former World No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero for the fifth time. Roddick, who beat the Spaniard in the 2003 US Open final, has a 4-0 record. The pair last met in February this year at Dubai.But I still will choose Juan. He's now confident after win over Verdasco and have nothing to lose. Also he's very good returner, so Roddick first serve will be neutralised. Low confdence for Andy at the moment. I believe in miracle here :D
ATP, Davis Cup and Grand Slam Main Draw Results
matchresults_yeartournamentcityetc.gif
2008 Dubai U.A.E. Hard R32 Roddick 6-2 6-4
2006 ATP Masters Series Cincinnati OH, U.S.A. Hard F Roddick 6-3 6-4
2005 ATP Masters Series Cincinnati Ohio, USA Hard R32 Roddick 6-7(3) 7-6(5) 6-2
2003 US Open NY, U.S.A. Hard F Roddick 6-3 7-6(2) 6-3

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept OK, I've been looking through my bets and I've found that I've done really well with bets 3.00 and pretty much even for prices inbetween. So for the rest of the year I'm just going to concentrate on these prices ranges and see how it goes. KUZNETSOVA @ 1.38 Pinnacle. Cibulkova has got a couple of decent wins this week against Mauresmo and Chakvetadze, but I see her struggling here. Kuznetsova should have too much power and looks to be coming back to form. She had a pretty poor summer but played better last week beating Li, Srebtnik and Jankovic losing losing to the unstoppable Safina. She had a comfortable win in the first round here, and I wouldn’t have her above 1.30.

PEER @ 1.46 Pinnacle. I can’t see Craybas having much joy here. She got a couple of wins last week, and a couple this week but Peer is a class above anyone she’s played and should be able to grind this out in 2 sets. Peer has struggled this year, and she can sometimes be over powered IMO, but this match up should suit. She’s been pretty comfortable in 2 win so far and I think she’ll like this match up.

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept

Novak Djokovic v Robin Soderling (Set Betting)Novak Djokovic to win 2-01.57
Novak surely will beat Robin in straight sets. Joker for me right now is the best tennisist in the world. Soderling do not enjoys big matches. Interesting results today Phau beat Gonzo, Craybas beat Peer, Gasquet lose from Shuettler a lot of sensations. But I still won money in bet-in play.

Re: ATP Beijing/Bangkok & WTA Beijing/Seoul 22nd – 28th Sept Forgot that only big favs and dogs thing, all it shows me is that I need to be better at the prices between. SELA @ 5.5 Skybet. Sela can take this – I believe. I’ve watched him quite a bit this week and he’s been awesome. He’s beaten Ferrer, Robredo and Schuettler with virtually no problems and he’s playing stunning tennis. He’s playing really aggressive from the back and in the rallies I really fancy him against Roddick. Of course the Roddick serve is a difference maker, but he hasn’t been totally firing this week and he will have problems against Sela. Roddick has dropped sets against Ferrero and Phau, and I haven’t been that impressed in the matches I’ve seen. This is a huge week for Sela, and of course there will be mental questions for him to answer, but this price is crazy.

TSONGA @ 4.00 Betfair. Another big dog with a big chance. This is of course a rematch from the Aussie Open final, but in this one surely Tsonga has a better chance. He’s coming back from knee problems, struggled a lot in the first round but since then has been very good. He’s really taken apart Melzer and Monfils with the later match being an excellent performance. Djokovic has been fine this week, taking out dangerous opponents in Soderling and Berdych. He’s a worthy fav, but I just think this could be Tsongas week and he has the game indoors to give Djokovic a lot of problems.

JANKOVIC @ 1.8 Pinnacle. 1.8 looks reasonable here. Kuzzy leads the H2H 4-2 including a tight 3 set win last week, however, I don’t think that’s the important thing here. More important is Kuznetsova’s shocking record in finals, going 1-9 in her last 10 (Jankovic 4-6). I see that becoming a real mental hurdle for her and Jankovic is the perfect player to just get the ball back and frustrate Kuznetsova. Jankovic struggled against Zvonareva, but Vera played really well and I expect Jelena to win this.