GaFs Challenge to play higher stakes HU Cash - 27.5% of the way to level 2

GaF

My enthusiasm for HU cash has been massively reignited by the table selection software WASP highlighted (and a successful run using it ;) ) in this thread - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f63/eyepoker-72928/Now I'm starting to believe I may be able to get off of the bottom rung in something cash :loonSo I'm going to give it a serious go :ok :hope My bankroll management will be based on profit, not bankroll - simply because it's easier to track in PT3 (my rakeback will NOT be counted in the profit figure) I wont report my results daily as I have been :tongue2 That's just blind enthusiasm!! But, good or bad, I'll report my results weekly (and if I dont, feel free to prompt me ;) ) I'm currently playing at the lowest stakes - 25c/50c, I will move up to 50c/$1 when (if) I get 25xFull Buy ins ahead - so that's $2,500 profit needed (if I keep going as I am, then that will be some time next week :tongue2 (and I'm expecting to play a bit more over the weekend :loon). To move up levels from 50c/$1 I need to satisfy 2 criteria. 1) I need to have 25xFull Buy Ins profit at the next level 2) My profit per hour at the current level must be higher (in dollar terms) than my profit per hour at the previous level. If I ever fall below 25xFull Buy Ins Profit, then I must drop down a level. So when moving up at first, it is entirely possible that I'll yo-yo a little. THe hourly profit falling below the previous level will NOT cause me to move down a level.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.