Romania Liga I Burger ( 20/21/22 09 2008 )

Saturday 20 September 2008 Home Draw Away BPP
Otelul Galati v Gloria Bistrita (15:00BST) 1.74 3.40 4.50 109.11 % Details »
Hide « Otelul Galati v Gloria Bistrita
FC Arges v Gloria Buzau (17:00BST) 1.61 3.75 6.50 103.96 % Details »
Hide « FC Arges v Gloria Buzau
Pandurii TJ v CS Otopeni (19:00BST) 1.44 4.30 8.00 104.99 % Details »
Hide « Pandurii TJ v CS Otopeni
Sunday 21 September 2008 Home Draw Away BPP
Politehnica Timisoara v FC Vaslui (17:00BST) 2.10 3.30 3.50 106.49 % Details »
Hide « Politehnica Timisoara v FC Vaslui
Steaua Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias (18:45BST) 1.20 6.00 13.00 107.69 % Details »
Hide « Steaua Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias
CFR Cluj v FC Farul Constanta (19:45BST) 1.33 5.00 10.00 105.00 % Details »
Hide « CFR Cluj v FC Farul Constanta
Monday 22 September 2008 Home Draw Away BPP
FC Brasov v Rapid Bucuresti (15:00BST) 3.50 3.25 2.10 106.96 % Details »
Hide « FC Brasov v Rapid Bucuresti
Unirea Urziceni v Universitatea Craiova (17:00BST) 1.70 3.50 5.00 107.39 % Details »
Hide « Unirea Urziceni v Universitatea Craiova
Dinamo Bucuresti v Poli Iasi (18:45BST) 1.28 5.20 10.00 107.01 % Details »

Re: Romania Liga I Burger ( 20/21/22 09 2008 ) Otelul Galati v Gloria Bistrita - X (1-1 final score) FC Arges v Gloria Buzau - 1 (2-0 final score) Pandurii TJ v CS Otopeni -1 (1-0 final score) Politehnica Timisoara v FC Vaslui X ( 2-2 final score) Steaua Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias 1 (2-0 final score) CFR Cluj v FC Farul Constanta 1 ( 1-0 final score) FC Brasov v Rapid Bucuresti 2 (1-2 final score) Unirea Urziceni v Universitatea Craiova X (0-0 final score) Dinamo Bucuresti v Poli Iasi 1 (2-1 final score) That`s all :dude

Re: Romania Liga I Burger ( 20/21/22 09 2008 ) Only one bet stands for me this weekend: Lay Urziceni. They come after an exausting game vs Hamburg in UEFA Cup where they got an unexpected 0-0 and they will be tired. I am counting on Craiova's will to overcome the previous 2 defeats in 2 games, small stake though.

Re: Romania Liga I Burger ( 20/21/22 09 2008 )

Otelul Galati v Gloria Bistrita - X (1-1 final score) FC Arges v Gloria Buzau - 1 (2-0 final score) Pandurii TJ v CS Otopeni -1 (1-0 final score) Politehnica Timisoara v FC Vaslui X ( 2-2 final score) Steaua Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias 1 (2-0 final score) CFR Cluj v FC Farul Constanta 1 ( 1-0 final score) FC Brasov v Rapid Bucuresti 2 (1-2 final score) Unirea Urziceni v Universitatea Craiova X (0-0 final score) Dinamo Bucuresti v Poli Iasi 1 (2-1 final score) That`s all :dude
you really think this is enough? how about some reasoning smokin dude?

Football (Romania)
EventFc Brasov - Rapid Bucharest
SelectionFc Brasov
Strength10/10
Date22/09/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 3.50 (Back)
ReasoningHello mates, I've been absent last week but I'm here to give some of my thoughts regarding today's Romania First Division. Both teams here are close on the table, Brasov with 13 points while Rapid with 12. Brasov so far had one of the most easy schedules, meeting poor Pandurii and Otopeni at home and Buzau away. The other points were a lucky late win in the first round against leaders Urziceni and a draw away at Medias with the locals. Their 2 losses came at Arges and Steaua, but I have to say the matches with Steaua and Urziceni were above their normal level, and this team can mobilize for the big the teams. Another important thing to be noticed is that Brasov's coach was previously sacked by Rapid after a 2-3 years campaign there. So he wants revenge alongside other 4-5 players who previously played for Rapid and now are Brasov. Nontheless this is maybe the most important match of the season for Fc Brasov. Stelea, N.Constantin, Ilyes, Maldarasanu and Buga are the ex-Rapid players. About Rapid I have to say the good start of the season was nothing but a result of an easy schedule as Bistrita and Farul have problems defending and CFR at the time they visited Rapid were in a poor form. What continued showed the true face of this as they lost at Otelul in a match where the players lacked professionalism from the start, after they won against Dinamo deservedly but again Dinamo is a team with defensive problems. After this win the team lost 3 in a row. In the home league they lost 1-0 at Timisoara conceding despite having a man more on the field, after this came a shocking 2-1 loss at home against a pragmatic Unirea Urziceni who took advantage of the lack of creativity the midfielders show against a packed defense, and scored twice against an unimpressive Rapid defence. Although Brasov aren't the team I would have expected at the start of the season they have a good defence and are very motivated when meeting the bigger teams. Also, with 4 losses from their last 5 games pressure is pilling on Rapid's coach to start producing results. The players don't have the best of morale and mistakes in defence can happen. For Brasov Buga and Maldarasanu are absent, but Buga isn't a regular yet while Maldarasnu was in a dip of form lately. Rapid misses defensive midfielder Andrade replaced by another Brazilian, a new signing from Sport Recife, Paulista. Lazar is also absent, so Herea and Paulista will be the defensive midfielders. I expect a tensed match, with Rapid getting stuck in Brasov's defence. 2 similar type of matches already took place involving Rapid, and despite there weren't many goalscoring opportunities, both ended 2-1 in favor of Urziceni and Otelul. If I went for Under in the Urziceni game, and trusted Rapid away at Otelul today I won't close my eyes again from ration. I think it is time for a change on Rapid's bench and the players know it. Absences of the 2 defensive midfielders are important and the team doesn't impress with this style of play against a well organised opposing team. The weather is also cold right now here in Romania and in Brasov the temperature is lower than in any other city with a football team. It will be a tough match, hard to predict, Under is in danger because Rapid plays like a wounded animal and teams can score against them. But I can't back Rapid at these odds and I suggest Brasov DNB as the best choice if you think of betting on this match.
:beer

Re: Romania Liga I Burger ( 20/21/22 09 2008 ) It will be a tough match, hard to predict Nevertheless, you back Brasov at 10/10 strength... I'm confused. Yes, Rapid is lacking form, but Brasov is nothing special, like you said, they managed to win against some poor end of the table teams. Perhaps a small stake on 0-0 CS, as both teams' game style of play suggest this.

Football (Romania)
EventUnirea Urziceni - Universitatea Craiova
SelectionUniversitatea Craiova to score
Strength10/10
Date22/09/2008
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.44 (Back)
ReasoningUnirea Urziceni made a surprise in the Uefa Cup by winning a draw away at more known Hamburger SV. The team played well, it was clear the german team didn't expect such a strong resistence, and chances were on both sides to score. In the home league Unirea were leading the table before the start of this round, right now Steaua is on the 1st place but with one match more. Overall they are a good team, but I don't think they have what it takes to challenge for the title in a run with Steaua, Dinamo or CFR. The win at Rapid was another surprise, but nowadays Rapid is clueless in attack against a well organised side, and the second goal of Urziceni came from a lucky cross which landed on the crossbar only to return to a Unirea player to simply tag it in. There are no important misses since recent matches, and we shall see the same competitive side. Universitatea Craiova is a very offensive team, they play with 3 strikers, and 2 offensive minded midfielders, but have problems in defence were young defenders barbu and Gaman make mistakes and goalkeeper Bornescu is showing his limits in recent weeks. Gaman will partner Stoica in defence in an attempt to make the defence stronger. In 3 away matches, Craiova played good football but only managed a draw at Cluj. With Dinamo they dominated the first half, but Dinamo changed the formation at half time and controlled and won the match. With CFR they were one goal down but took control of the match in terms of possesion and chances and Cluj should be happy with that point. But of course it was a poorer CFR than the one which won at AS Roma. And at Bistrita after a good first half they conceded somehow unlucky and lost 2-0. Like I said, Craiova doesn't have problems creating chances to score, their only problem is converting a good percentage of them. Unirea Urziceni conceded in 2 of the 3 matches played at home in the league, only Medias escaped but because of the defensive style of play the coach uses they let even Medias come close and create dangerous opportunities. I am gonna stay away from the home win, and it is pretty difficult to predict this match as Craiova's offense could be in a good or bad day. Craiova to score a goal at 1.44 looks decent enough for my taste, and in my book should be some easy won money.

It will be a tough match' date= hard to predict Nevertheless, you back Brasov at 10/10 strength... I'm confused. Yes, Rapid is lacking form, but Brasov is nothing special, like you said, they managed to win against some poor end of the table teams. Perhaps a small stake on 0-0 CS, as both teams' game style of play suggest this.
the 10/10 part is for the contest, the confidence is 6/10 on Brasov DNB, as for Craiova to score at 1.44 it is 8.5/10 no offence, just business

It will be a tough match' date= hard to predict Nevertheless, you back Brasov at 10/10 strength... I'm confused. Yes, Rapid is lacking form, but Brasov is nothing special, like you said, they managed to win against some poor end of the table teams. Perhaps a small stake on 0-0 CS, as both teams' game style of play suggest this.
0-0 FT