Brendan Hartnett - R.I.P

morlspin

For any of the APAT'ers amongst us who may not have heard the sad news, Brendan Harnett has passed away this week. Ive copied a post from the APAT forum: It's with a sad heart that I write this to tell everyone that Brendan passed away yesterday. He became ill on Sunday, was admitted to Hospital, but died suddenly. A true gentleman, always played with a smile on his face - win or lose. He will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him, and no one else embodied the APAT spirit as well as Brendan. The funeral is next week, and as soon as I find out more I'll post the details on here. RIP Brendan. DPP_0138.JPGIMG_8528.jpg

Re: Brendan Hartnett - R.I.P Im truely gutted and upset over hearing the news of Brendans passing. I was sat with him playing at the pokerplayer championships in Brighton on saturday, and we were laughing along at the tales of being in the hall of fame on apat and blonde, he even commented that he wasnt gone yet! Brendan was a true gentleman, an APAT god, and will sorely be missed by all. May you rest in peace Brendan, God bless you and your family. Graeme

Re: Brendan Hartnett - R.I.P I only opened this thread for the sake of curiosity. As soon as I saw the photos, I had to do a double-take. I was sat next to him throughout the whole time he played in Brighton on Saturday. He seemed a really nice bloke, as already mentioned, a real gentleman who clearly loved his poker. R.I.P.

Re: Brendan Hartnett - R.I.P

I only opened this thread for the sake of curiosity. As soon as I saw the photos, I had to do a double-take. I was sat next to him throughout the whole time he played in Brighton on Saturday. He seemed a really nice bloke, as already mentioned, a real gentleman who clearly loved his poker. R.I.P.
:welcome to PL Banzai Which one were you? to his right or left? cos i was sat in seat 10:ok

Re: Brendan Hartnett - R.I.P

:welcome to PL Banzai Which one were you? to his right or left? cos i was sat in seat 10:ok
Thanks for the welcome. I was on his left in seat 4, white long sleeved shirt played like a muppet most of the time you were on my table I think.