Bulgarian APFG 20-21/9

Saturday 20 September 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Belasitsa Petrich v Vihren Sandanski (15:00BST) 2.90 3.20 2.50 105.73 % Details »
Hide « Belasitsa Petrich v Vihren Sandanski
PFC Lokomotiv Mezdra v Botev Plovdiv (15:00BST) 1.57 3.60 5.75 108.81 % Details »
Hide « PFC Lokomotiv Mezdra v Botev Plovdiv
PFC Sliven v Pirin Blagoevgrad (15:00BST) 1.48 4.00 7.50 105.90 % Details »
Hide « PFC Sliven v Pirin Blagoevgrad
Spartak Varna v Slavia Sofia (15:00BST) 2.50 3.20 3.00 104.58 % Details »
Hide « Spartak Varna v Slavia Sofia
CSKA Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik (17:00BST) 1.22 7.00 17.00 102.14 % Details »
Hide « CSKA Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik
Sunday 21 September 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Cherno More Varna (15:00BST) 2.25 3.00 3.20 109.03 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Cherno More Varna
Lokomotiv Sofia v Levski Sofia (15:00BST) 3.00 3.20 2.30 108.06 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Sofia v Levski Sofia
Litex Lovech v Chernomorets Burgas (17:00BST) 1.40 4.50 8.60 105.28 % Details »
Hide « Litex Lovech v Chernomorets Burgas

re Hello from Bulgaria :ok I thinking about match Belasica - Vihren .. ..This is the Derby match in south-west part of Bulgaria. Belasica have more problems with prezident , Vihren have a rich prezident , and they play good football , Away win for me ! Levski win , too Lokomotiv pld - Cherno more .. it`s draw for me !

Re: Bulgarian APFG 20-21/9 Mezdra will win without problems....Botev is a poor away team....after that they was suspended for the sake of racism....The team is deprive of faith. Mezdra is a strong home team with good players........ 1.57 bet365 :dude Sliven will win,too.Pirin is very,very poor team....while Sliven had competent president and nice coach. Cherno more is not to lose.They had 2 losses in a row and now motivation on them is big.In the other side Loko PD is a poor team,but with strong home matches.Their fans are fanatics and each mistakes are punish. Draw or AW here.

Re: Bulgarian APFG 20-21/9 1.57 on Botev to lose screams value indeed. Botev notoriously poor away, showing nothing particularly promising so far this season, referees helped them last match (or rather tried to take two points away from their opponents Litex) so no gifts this match... And the promoted Loko Mezdra kicked off the season in style with two home victories and 5:0 goal difference. Real odds should be around 1.3, I think.

Re: Bulgarian APFG 20-21/9 Lokomotiv Sofia - Levski Sofia A local derby. Lokomotiv is ambitios club, but nothing bigger. They have problems in attack. Goalless at all. Even today they are without their goalscorer Zoran Baldovaliev. Levski made a nice match against Zilina and now they want to keep their good form. This is something like a clash for the title. Levski should not loose today, this well terrible for them. For me here 2.15 for AW (Bet365) is a good value. This is my banker today. Litex Lovech- Chermorec Burgas No problems for Litex here. May be they will have a little problem with the scoring, cause Chernomrec are absolutely defensive team, but it`s not a big deal. Chernomorec are without their capitan Trayan Dyankov and it is a really a big problem. No missing players for Litex, and now they want to win, cause they showed an excellent play vs Aston Vila, but lost the match in silly way. Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Cherno more Varna Unpredictable game at all. Lokomotiv are a home team, and the crowd will be with them. As one mate said, their fans are fanatics. Lokomotiv are without a win till now, but they showed that thay are a good team. Cherno more have e rich sponsor and ambition in chapionship. I`m not sure about their abillities. The palyers are not ready to play 3 games for 10 days. Varna team is without Tanko Dyakov (DC) and the striker Andrian Fernandes. No bet for me here, may be 1 but it`s risky...

Re: Bulgarian APFG 20-21/9 Belasitsa Petrich v Vihren Sandanski this match is goin to be played at neutral venue. we all know about the troubles belasitsa is into...president of the club is in jail (one says in greece, the other one says he´s in germany-but it doesn´t matter anyway) the club hadn´t scored a single goal this season so far and with display 0-2-3 0:6 they will have some hard time to fight the relegation. vihren started the season with a super-surprising win over levski, but last round lost to mediocre mezdra at home. their record 2-0-3 2:5 is not something to be scared of truthfully speaking. i´m looking for some more info from our bulgarian friends to enlight the real situation in both clubs. from my point of view belasitsa is on a free fall and vihren is a team capable winning this match. odds are going down on AW in most of the bookies now can be find at around 2,2 better catch them before they lost any value. more info is essential here! h2h: Bulgarian 1st league 2007/2008 Vihren Petrich 2:0 Petrich Vihren 1:0 Bulgarian 1st league 2006/2007 Petrich Vihren 2:1 Vihren Petrich 1:1 Bulgarian 1st league 2005/2006 Petrich Vihren 2:0 Vihren Petrich 2:0