** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My selections.

Guest Nick Phillips

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there, Well the horses both place - Claptrap never getting a shot in at Wolverhampton but a clear third - so just 0.01 of a point down on that bet. As I write Sao Paulo have just scored an eighty third minute winner to bring in the football treble - the other two games having been won much easier by 6-1 and 3-1.I am sure you heard the cheer!!! Tomorrows selection is as follows:- 14 points staked on a horse / football double - Summer Shades to place 5.20 Pontefract with Betfair - should be around the 1.50 mark as per presently available. Part two is on Real Madrid v Athletic Bilbao K.O 8.00pm and go to Betfair again and back +2.5 goals in the game. Best of Luck Nick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there. Well what a weekend - another winning double picked today and at the odds advised you would have made over 20 points profit. But I am well aware the anticipated odds were lower than I actually got and hopefully you as well.I managed to return 26 points profit - hope you were around there as well!!! So this run is 32 points up to advised stakes after two picks. The selection for Monday is NONE - there is nothing I fancy getting involved with and to do so at such a risk to the run would not be wise for the long term so I am happy to let it go tomorrow and see what Tuesday has in store. Check then tomorrow night for Tuesday. All the best Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hello there, Well no bet today and personally that feels as good as a winner - the only one which was a live possibility was Guiliani in the 8.35 at Windsor - and that was beaten into second. Selection for 24th June is in the 3.45 at Beverley - Cryfield to place. This is a horse that likes fast ground and that is the anticipated going tomorrow. It has four places to aim at with Betfair even if one is withdrawn so have 22 points on the place - Hopefully 1.90 or better. Best of luck Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there, Well Cryfield came in sixth just a couple of lengths off what we needed - so a loss of 22 points on that bet. Selection for Wednesday is 8 points on Teehee to place in the 4.55 at Southwell - a consistent AW performer with not a great deal against it and again four places to aim at. Look for around the 2.25 mark on Betfair Good Luck Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there, Well Teehee brings this run to an end with a disappointing run so we end up 2.23, points to advised stakes and odds - although as said before hopefully you got better than advised on the earlier selections. Tomorrows pick is a double on the Finnish football - go to William Hill and have an 8 point double on TPS Turku and Jokerit to win paying 2.625, both are teams at home to bottom of the table sides and are expected to win. Kick off is 4.30pm UKGMT so get on by then. Good Luck Nick.

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi all, Well todays football let us down badly at the start of this new run, lets hope for better tomorrow. The selection is 4 points to place on Quest on Air in the 4.30 at Folkestone. This one has found some form recently and due to a talked up horse in the race should be a decent place price. Go to Betfair and aim for 1.90, although it may be that we can get over Evens with luck. Cheers Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there, Well another place bet lets us down - loss of 4 points on Quest On Air. 28/6 3x Doubles and 1x Treble all Newmarket 2.35 Pearl Grey / 3.10 Trade Fair / 3.40 Stormont. Stake 0.75pts per bet - Total 3 points. All three are seriously fancied to go close so hopefully will to recover some losses on this run.This is the final bet in this run NOTE :- The next run will be the last for a week or so as I go away on holiday NEXT Saturday. ONLY mailing list customers will get the bets before the event after I come back.I will still put details on here on occasion but due to the progress of the site my time is now limited more to developing that. Anyone wanting the details needs to PM me to get the address Cheers Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there, Well a nice return on yesterdays bet gets us some of the losses back on that run. This run starts with a double on the football. Go to William Hill and have 8 points on Boca Juniors of Argentina and Viking of Norway both to win. The double pays 3.42 at present prices so lets hope for a good start to this run. Cheers Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there, Well Boca Juniors did the business but Viking`s game was postponed so we will get paid out on the single at 1.90 - 7.2 points profit made. Tomorrows selection is a double up on the horses. Firstly go to Betfair and the 2.00 at Wolverhampton and have 11 points on Geronimo to place - should get around evens for this. The second part of the bet will be to carry the TOTAL return forward - stake and profit - and put it on TBM Can in the 9.25 at Musselburgh.This should be around the 6/4 mark. BIG NOTE - If Geronimo does NOT place then have 6 points on TBM Can. All the best Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hi there, Well todays two losers are a disappointment so this makes the run a loss of 9.8 points to date. Tomorrows racing is awful and there is no decent football around. Therefore no bet tomorrow and we shall try and recover the losses by the end of the week. Cheers Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hello, Well after a day off we are back to business for Wednesday. Selection is a 4.30pm UKGMT K.O. in Finland - Alliansi to win - presently 1.80 with William Hill. Stake 5 points. All the best Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Thanks bowles - hope you like the info!! Well a nice winner in Finland with Alliansi winning 3-0 and giving us a 4 points profit at advised odds. Now I appreciate tomorrows selection is a short price but consider it a double up on todays result. Finland again K.0. 4.30pm Haka to win 9 points at 1.30 with William Hill. Obviously if you can better elsewhere then please do so - remember this price is an advice of what I will return to. All the best Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Hello All, Well as expected Haka won today which was added to the result from yesterday to give an effective 2.34 double. The final selection we will have before I am off on my holiday is in the 7.05 at Salisbury and is 5 points on Crewes Miss Isle to win - aim for about 5/2 on a horse with proven winning form at this level. I trust you have all enjoyed the first few months of operation - I have certainly made a good profit and I know through your feedback that you are also enjoying the selections. I will advise as to when my next run starts when I get back.I plan to alter the site somewhat as I have a free week, but will keep site of making the profits as per normal. Any suggestions or comments will be gratefully received and answered upon my return. Best of luck for tomorrow and don`t forget to spread the word for me will you!!!! Thanks Nick

Guest Nick Phillips

Re: My selections. Final update - Crewes Miss Isle lost so 5 points lost and run ends at 8.1points down. Month 3 ends at 48.6 points profit. Running profit after three months = 131.93 points profit!!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest Nick Phillips

My selections. I shall as possible post all the tips I put on my website to show how I am doing. I have a run of selections where I stake a maximum of 15 points, but use any winners to add to the stakes for the future bets until the run is finished. So far in this run I have had Roses Of Spring to place 8 points staked which returned a profit of 5.67 points. Wolves to beat Reading 5 points staked - profit 4.43 points Selection for Sunday 11th - Betfair +2.5 goals in the Chelsea /Liverpool match - 15.55 points staked.