AFL Finals Week. 2.

Flip a coin! :unsure Doggies 2-0 v. Sydney this season, but statistally very lucky in both. 38-53 I50's and 2 less shots in the first game, although they did have more contested ball and were right up there in clearances too (which a lot of people seem to be saying about the Dogs...soft, small, can't win finals etc. etc....it's all rubbish. The in close stuff has been great all season and hasn't dropped off, what has dropped off completely has been the ball use.) -3 I50's and only 1 more shot in game 2 (Canberra) v. a severely depleted Swans line-up. The only thing looking to save the Dogs here is the way Sydney completely close down on the road...av. just 44 I50's and 80ppg away from NSW. Still, tough to take Dogs as favs, and Swans still a bit short given their road form...and worse still have travelled interstate just twice in their last 10 games! :eyes Collingwood games confuse me no end... :rollin

Re: AFL Finals Week. 2. I've heard it will be windy tonight so it could be interesting. I feel the Doggies are clearly the better team regardless so on that they deserve to be favs. Eade has put his foot down his players so will expect a better effort this time. The bookies have it right here. Don't think there's much between the Pies and Saints and I'm sure your stats could back me up here Taz esp in their last 2 encounters. Pies are sl favs because of the way they won last week and they love the MCG. Saints big guns need to fire otherwise any team the Pies come out with will win. Again the bookies have it right but I feel this will be the closer game.

Re: AFL Finals Week. 2. Actually, surprisingly, Collingwood pretty much dominated last meeting... 53-44 I50's, more clearance, more contested ball... St. Kilda better earlier in the year, but their Dome form can't be compared, imo. Tough game to get a read on...like I said, Collingwood don't make any sense to me at the best of times, but Saints rely so heavily on so few to kick a winning score. Not to be too simplistic about it, but I think it comes down to 2 men...Fraser had a monster game last meeting, and Kosi will have to do something similar to get St. Kilda over the line this time around I reckon. Was looking for a over, but total of 186ish is a little high for my taste... ...Time to sit back an wait patiently for a Geelong line! :D