Is it now time to delete this forum?

ColU_FC

Since the payments have now been made for the Team league and Heads-Up league, there are only the payments for the Champions league to come. eSport have started their new season in Germany only and are obviously no longer interested in the UK, France and Spanish markets. I propose it is now time to delete this forum and thus deny this mob any further free publicity from Punters Lounge.

Re: Is it now time to delete this forum? It's a bit troubling that the UK Rep for the Leagues (Reeshah) has chosen to comment at 5pm today in another thread within this esport forum but has chosen not to tell us if there is a UK League or not even after reading ColU's comments! :unsure We'll presume there's not, then!:ok Promotion is a certainty for that man!:lol TQM

Re: Is it now time to delete this forum? i must apologize guys for not making it clear what happened. I left eSport-poker at the beginning of August for a variety of reasons. im still in touch with the guys at eSport-poker so id be happy to try to clarify any issues but im at least not on the payroll with them any more and i dont honestly know whats going on with the UK league. its my assumption that most of the active UK teams are recieving a bye to the Champions league this season but dont quote me on it. i wont be personally playing in it this year but i do know that they were planning on reducing matchday players from 5 to 3 so there will certainly be a shake-up happening so if you are keen to participate id suggest getting in touch with the support guys to clarify the new structure.

Re: Is it now time to delete this forum? From what i know too...... Mr Intensity was offered the job (presumeably by alex at esport) of running the UK leagues for this year.....and has since heard nothing about it I then got offered the same job and it got as far as a contract being sent, but I was unhappy about the vagueness of the job, the poor communication and the fact that it was all so underhand the way it was dealt with over with MR I and myself. So....who knows whats going to happen now?