The Outsiders

This is not a complicated system. The only requisite is that the selection must not be the favourite. Starting bank of 100pts, stake between 1 and 10pts, odds from bet365. First selections: snooker B PINCHES vs R Hull @ 2.00 stake = 8pts J PARROTT vs S Lee @ 3.25 stake = 3pts MLB Boston @ OAKLAND @ 2.48 stake = 4pts Total stake = 15pts Current bank = 85pts

Re: The Outsiders Mmm, no. If I was just betting on outsiders surely that would mean betting on every event and praying the bookies fekked up on the calculator? It is rather difficult to specify any rules on my selections, but if we take for example the 3 selections made: PINCHES vs Hull - I feel this will be a pretty close match, possibly IMO Pinches should be favourite so even money seems a decent price. PARROTT vs Lee - Just feel the price is too large. JP has the advantage on H2H, it will be Lee's first match of the season and JP looked good in the last match. Boston @ OAKLAND - this pick is more to do with the situation. Game 5 in the first round of the playoffs. This game will be very tense and probably only decided by a run IMO. Oakland already won the other two home games in the series and Zito is kicking ass. Oakland should be favourites IMO.

Re: The Outsiders In a word, yes. However I would still go with a low stake on something with a huge price even if I thought it was good value e.g. something at 5.00 or above would probably never get more than 3pts (unless of course I perceived the selection to be favourite:rollin ).