Lingfield 1st September

The final two weeks of August were a little inconsistent, constant going changes didn't help - so glad to see the back of the month. Nice to start the month with one of my most successful tracks. 2.10 I had a decent bet on Circadian Rhythm last week at Great Leighs, she travelled well throughout but I was nervous when I saw her action as they come head on down the straight, for a moment I thought she had broken down. I didn't notice it when she caught my eye at Yarmouth the time before (although didn't record the race, just watched it the once live). It's an action (especially that of her near fore) makes Attractions's look normal - if you can remember her's. She knuckled down in the finish however and I'll back her to follow up under a penalty. She is clearly no world beater but she is going the right way and I'm prepared to pay to see whether or not she is better than this lowly grade. The yard have been performing well of late, although I always like to pay extra attention to the market when I'm backing one of their runners. I'll be on her regardless but I'm always a little more confident when Williams' horses are backed. Circadian Rhythm 100% of stake ----- 2.40 I won't be getting over involved in this but Vinces is a horse I've monitored since his maiden win and he is now dropping to a realistic mark. There were excuses for his first three defeats in handicaps, was outclassed at Ascot and fast ground against him at Folkstone and Sandown - althoguh he won his maiden on G/F he is usually heavily bandaged and was nearly withdrawn due to the ground on that day. He ran his best race since his win LTO when 3rd at Great Leighs - his first A/W attempt. Hopefully he'll act as well on his surface and he must have an E/W chance. Vinces 50% of stake EW -----

Re: Lingfield 1st September Hi Billy..........I was looking at Circadian Rhythm as a possible 'Lay' for BBotD tomorrow...........I'm having second thoughts now !!..........:lol Do you think the change of surface from GL and the 2 furlong shorter trip will suit her or count against her ?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.