PokerStars $200k Gtd - BPP Focus Game Sun 31st - CLOSING CEREMONY

avongirl

PokerStars $200k Gtd - BPP Focus Game Sun 31st - CLOSING CEREMONY  

1. 1.

• PokerStars 5pm Deepstack
    • PokerStars 8.30pm $200k gtd

I can't decide which is the best option or which would be most popular so I'm putting a poll up and we'll go with the one with most votes by 9pm Saturday evening (or thereabouts, depending when I get home and log on to check. :ok)

So there's the $10+1 deepstack starting 5pm, 5000 chips, 30min blinds, 15000 max. Or, the $10+1 Sunday $200k gtd starting 8.30pm, 3000 chips, 10min blinds, 25000 max. First one starts quite early in the day, though I suppose you could sit out for an hour (or more). Both will go on late, assuming we have anyone still in. ;)

Re: PokerStars $200k Gtd - BPP Focus Game Sun 31st - CLOSING CEREMONY Details of Sunday's BPP focus game: PokerStars Sunday Two Hundred Grand, tourney 103652986, starts 8.30pm. Buy in is $10+1 and it's open for registration already, currently 5525 in, the maximum is 25000 - I think it does get full so please don't leave it til the last minute to register. Starting chips 3000, 10min blinds. If you go deep, we're all going to be up til the early hours of Monday morning. :loon This is your last chance to become BPP for August (and hold the title throughout September). There could potentially be over 400 points due to the size of the field, so even if you are not currently one of the leaders, you could still be up there fighting for the title. :ok

Re: Vote to decide Sunday's Focus Game

Jaded wants to play deep stacked? :loon :lol :lol :lol :lol
Am in a quiz league between 8:30 and 9:30 so the plan in the deep stack was to spend 3 hours getting a massive chip lead and hope that the blinds in rounds 7 and 8 wouldn't hurt me too much when I wasn't there. Stop bloody laughing, it COULD happen!!!