PokerStars Deviant Delights - BPP Focus Game Fri 29th - FREESTYLE SWIM

avongirl

Re: PokerStars Deviant Delights - BPP Focus Game Fri 29th - FREESTYLE SWIM

Not sure where I finished in the lowball but it was sufficiently bad for it to be not worth checking' date=' AG![/quote'] You won it!! :nana They do reverse the finishing positions as well as the hand values, don't they? :unsure

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerStars Deviant Delights - BPP Focus Game Fri 29th - FREESTYLE SWIM 85th out of 253 in the 7.30 Omaha...had to call an all-in with AAxx, not beaten till river...unlucky but no bad beat. 27th out of 312 in the 5 Card Draw...lot of loonies playing this game...75% just don't know basic strategy. This is the game that we used to play in the 6th form common room...it's as boring as hell but maybe there are profits to be made. Got really unlucky late on with good 2 pair btn by trips twice in a row. Too knackered to play any more.

I'll play the 10.45pm HORSE as well.
I'm thinking of playing the 10.45pm stud hi/lo as well, though I'll probably still be in the razz. Could somebody please talk me out of it? ..... QUICKLY!

Re: PokerStars Deviant Delights - BPP Focus Game Fri 29th - FREESTYLE SWIM Go for it Slap:nana:nana Is that what you meant?

I'm thinking of playing the 10.45pm stud hi/lo as well, though I'll probably still be in the razz. Could somebody please talk me out of it? ..... QUICKLY!

8.00pm (103651058) Limit Holdem $1.50+0.15' date=' 1500 chips, 15min blinds [b']73th of 477 I dont think I will beat that. Stil in Omaha and wil play HORSE :ok.
Actually nets you fewer points (81) than the 4th/30 in Lowball (87).

Well I've just accidently found out how to see my folded cards on Stars. Now I just need to find out where it tells me what my best hand is.
Email your cards to support and they'll tell you. :ok They're very helpful like that.