PokerStars Deviant Delights - BPP Focus Game Fri 29th - FREESTYLE SWIM

avongirl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerStars Deviant Delights - BPP Focus Game Fri 29th - FREESTYLE SWIM

I assume this means best BPP score (i.e.' date=' the one where you beat the largest percentage of the field), rather than highest finishing position?[/quote'] :ok Yes, usual BPP formula, so there will be potentially more points in the ones with more players.

I'm going to 'do a Gremlin' and just play one - 9.45 HORSE :ok
Yeah going for a Gremlin to:rollin. But I guess I overestimated the popularity of the $1 Omaha. :cry Oh well, I am very inexperienced in omaha anyway. Anyone know a good online article for a fixed Omaha n00b? Not much chance on me getting far, but who knows, I might be a lucky fish tonight.

Can you give me the tourney number for this. :unsure
Confirmation Helen :cow Cruelly done out of 2nd when i pushed my stack with QQJ10 against the short stack and his A x x x hit 3 more A's :wall left me with hardly anything with the blinds so high PokerStars Tournament #104627264, Pot Limit Omaha Buy-In: $1.50/$0.25 45 players Total Prize Pool: $67.50 Tournament started - 2008/08/29 - 15:24:30 (ET) Dear therivr, You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A $11.14 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Re: PokerStars Deviant Delights - BPP Focus Game Fri 29th - FREESTYLE SWIM 7.30pm (103651055) Limit 5-card Draw $1+0.10, 1500 chips, 12min blinds 80th out of 312 7.30pm (103653332) Pot Limit Omaha $10+1 $2k gtd, 3000 chips, 15min blinds 131th out of 253. 7.45pm (103651057) Fixed Limit Triple Draw 2-7 Lowball $10+1, 1500 chips, 15min blinds. 4th out of 30 And playing two more.