Col's AWAY Value Bets 2010-11 (Yield 1.8%)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09

Have also added in a few DNB's' date='DC's and AH's to try to improve the return.[/quote'] Hi Barrhead.... nice system, with good returns. My system "Yet another Paul Ross Ratings System - Part 2" uses similar factors as yours i.e. PR Rating x Odds. Mine is perhaps a bit more complicated and more "force-fitted".... hence the crappy results so far this season :cry One or two questions..... you say the cut-off for Homes is 50.... what about Aways? And how do you decide on whether to go for DNBs, DCs or AHs rather than straight 1-X-2s ??.... and what is the basis of your staking plan??? (sorry, that's 3 questions :spank)

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 1.9%, Fixed Stake Yield 5.8%) Grex Cut offs for aways is also 50 I go for DNB or DC if the odds are no greater than 2.5, but nothing set in stone The staking system is still being played about with, hopefully the extra weighting on the Aways will boost the yield.

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 3.4%, Fixed Stake Yield 7.3%) Hi barrhead73. I just took some time now to look at your system and it does look promising. I have one question about it. you mentioned: "The system is based on the ratings from 365stats.com" but I use bet365 and do not find a "ratings" table there...how do you come up with your ratings? Wish you good luck! Cheers. JC

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 5.9%, Fixed Stake Yield 8.6%) hey barhead, good thing you got going here. i was thinking maybe you could track this at level stakes of say £10 per bet. it'd make it easier to track and access the system imo. fixed stake yield seems to be producing the higher yield percentage too.

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 5.9%, Fixed Stake Yield 8.6%)

hi Barrhead ! very interesting results. i have a question : why >50 ? why not 60 ? best of luck :)
Absolutely no idea :lol Last season i split them into Ratings between 50-99 and ratings over 100. I expected the ratings >100 to do better but they did about the same in terms of yield.

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 3.4%, Fixed Stake Yield 7.3%)

Thanks for the +ve feedback JC. The site i use is called www.365stats.com and it has nothing to do with bet365. Looks like a good weekend for the system with 2 results still to come.
Thanks barrhead73 :ok! I guess I was looking in the wrong place (actually know dozens of stat sites but didn't know this one...which is GREAT!) :)... Keep up the good work! Cheers. JC