** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Col's AWAY Value Bets 2010-11 (Yield 1.8%)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 3%, Fixed Stake Yield 3.7%) The system throws up a playoff game. wasn't sure whether to go for it or not, but what the hell, need all the selections i can get to try and get this system over 5% yield before the end of the season.

DateSelection Stake Dec OddsWin?ReturnProfitCum Profit
03/05/2009Doncaster DC£2.502.2n0.00-£2.50£24.99
07/05/2009Rochdale£1.001.73

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 2.8%, Fixed Stake Yield 5%) When you planning to start up again barrhead? Think ill tail with you this season. Pretty good profits in the last two seasons. Underrated system on this forum. I like the logic to it.

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 2.8%, Fixed Stake Yield 5%) Thanks Kaynem for the positive comment. The system will be kicking off once the stats are available on 365stats.com. However i will be on holiday from 21/8/09 for two weeks so it could be into september before it gets going.

Re: Col's Value Bets 08-09 (Yield 2.8%, Fixed Stake Yield 5%) And finally we can kickoff the system tonight in the Championship. This year the focus is on AWAYS only as the homes proved to be pretty poor last season. Here are tonights selections,

18-AugWest Brom 0,-0.5 £ 3.00 2
18-AugCrystal Palace +0.5 £ 3.00 1.85
18-AugPreston 0 £ 3.00 2.1
18-AugCoventry 0,+0.5 £ 3.00 1.925

Re: Col's AWAY Value Bets 09-10 (Yield 85.3%) Really great stats mate, I'm sure there'll be a lot of observers of this thread this season. Good luck :ok I'd never seen the 365stats website before, it looks like a really useful site. I don't know if this has already been answered, but do you know how they work out the ratings? I guess it includes shots and corners in the calculation? A had a thread a season or two back that used www.footballanorak.com to find the teams most and least likely to let you down (its under betting tools on the website). It hasn't been updated yet this season, but it might be of use perhaps to increase confidence in any selections that your system throws up.

Re: Col's AWAY Value Bets 09-10 (Yield 85.3%) Just one game this weekend as the League 1 and 2 stats arent available yet.

18-AugCoventry 0,+0.5 £ 3.00 1.4625y4.39£1.39£25.91
22-AugSheff Utd 0,+0.5 £ 3.00 1.8
I'll be away for two weeks so this will be the last pick until 5th september. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...