Best Bet Of The Day Sat 23/08

Newmarket 15:35 Duke of Marmalade the obvious and deserved favourite in this race, however, i will not be backing him as he dosen't have any value. I think Pipedreamer could be the dark horse in this race with the attention turned to Duke' and New Approach, came first LTO and has been consistently in the top 3 for its last few runs. We could land Pipedreamer as an E/W at a massive price here. Bet: Pipedreamer 0.5pts E/W

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Sat 23/08 Newmarket 3.35 - Cat Junior EW If I had to put my house on it I wouldn't be looking beyond the 'big two'....... But you never know........coming from Ireland, interrupted travel plans, will New Approach act on good to firm ground, has the Duke had enough hard races this season (proximity of Papal Bull lto)........ So I'm looking for something to finish 3rd with a chance of an upset....... Cat Junior is a fast improving colt. Arguably his 3 length 4th in the Jean Prat behind the very impressive Tamayuz, ( since beaten Natagora by 3 length ) is just as good form as the Eclipse horses have shown. That's Phoenix tower, Pipedreamer, Rob Roy and Multidimensional. I expect him to beat all them and I reckon he should be 3rd favourite. Take into account that Cat Junior has only had 4 career runs, should be suited by step up to 10F. He should still be improving. He's gotta be much better than a 33/1 shot as in Racing Post forecast. I've had a terrible month on the forum with all my big price 'winners' finishing second and all my big price ew shots finishing 4th.........time for a change of luck !...............:tongue2

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.