Ten Percenter

Aphobos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ten Percenter

With you on that one mate' date=' good luck to us both.[/quote'] I should have checked your thread first as I don't want to jinx you. Your treble looks good. I was in two minds between the one I took and Crewe. I just hope there are not too many shocks tonight. All the best with your bets too. :ok

Re: Ten Percenter Bet 59 was actually a winner. Bet365 inplay said the game was over at 2:1 and only when I checked to ensure the bet had been voided that I noticed it had won. So I've added that amended bet in here. It would have meant a different stake for the last bet but as I've already placed it I can't change it. Round 1 Bet 61 Goias v Atletico PR, Goias @3/5 £9.09

Last Bets Kolding FC 2:2 Frem, Over 3 Goal Line @7/10 +£10.36 Queen of South v Ross County, Over 2.5 Goals @19/20 -£10.90
Overall Profit/Loss: +£10.65 Bank: £21.55 Total: +£32.20

Re: Ten Percenter That late goal in the Danish match has really screwed my head up. It obviously effected the stake the next bet which I couldn't change which is fair enough. But in my madness last night trying to sort it out in my head I didn't notice that subsequent recoups would be so low. So instead of trying to recoup bet 60 in 2 wins I should have tried in 1 win. Again nothing I can do about that now. Round 1 Bet 61 Home United v Gombak United, Home United @4/7 £9.54

Last Bets Goias 4:0 Atletico PR, Goias @3/5 +£5.45
Overall Profit/Loss: +£16.10 Bank: £21.55 Total: +£37.65

Re: Ten Percenter Hmm not sure about that one mate. Slovenia havnt conceded more than 2 goals away from home in any of there last 10 games, and only conceded 2 twice. They themselves have only scored away from home in there last 6 games away from home. Could be a 0-0 or 1-0 to Scotland this one I think.

Hmm not sure about that one mate. Slovenia havnt conceded more than 2 goals away from home in any of there last 10 games, and only conceded 2 twice. They themselves have only scored away from home in there last 6 games away from home. Could be a 0-0 or 1-0 to Scotland this one I think.
You are probably right. I was just reading Scotland manager Billy Stark's comments in the paper and he expects a really tough match. So I looked at the match reports from Slovenia's 0:1 defeats away to Finland and Denmark and both goals were penalties- the latter game Slovenia finished with 8 men. So you are probably bang on there but too late for me to change it now. I based my prediction on the fact that only 1 of Scotland's qualifiers was under and that was the goalless draw at home to Denmark and that they scored 2 recently against Finland at home. But I usually take more care and as you pointed out Slovenia's away form should have brought caution. Best of luck tonight- i think :D

Re: Ten Percenter To be honest mate I find the unders/overs a bit of a lottery sometimes. Even tonight although Scotland were 2:0 up at half time they weren't going to push for a winner and Slovenia never looked like scoring. Only when Gary Kenneth under no pressure passed the ball straight to a Slovenian and they scored did the game change. They then got the tails up and chased an equaliser while leaving space at the back for Scotland to exploit. It didn't help also that their keeper went off injured when it was 1:0. I'll take it but on watching the game I think if it was player over and over again it would finish under more times than over.

That 85th minute own goal saved me too! :)
Yes. It was looking a bit ominous up to that point. Round 1 Bet 66 Georgia v Ireland, Georgia (+1) @1/1 £13.40
Last Bets Excelsior 1:0 Roosendaal, Over 2.5 Goals @1/2 -£26.80
Overall Profit/Loss: +£7.21 Bank: £34.01 Total: +£41.22

Re: Ten Percenter Lack of discipline yet again. I never seem to learn my lesson. Round 1 Bet 71 Livingston v Partick, Livingston @29/20 £10.28

Last Bets Colombia 0:1 Uruguay, Over 2.5 Goals @11/10 -£12.18 Cuba 0:1 USA, Over 2.5 Goals @7/10 -£19.14
Overall Profit/Loss: -£10.71 Bank: £34.01 Total: +£23.30

Re: Ten Percenter I should post the graph of the betting soon- it looks like a saw. As things are going very bad at the moment I've had to make a temporary adjustment in the hope of prolonging the inevitable. As it stood I needed to recoup £76.14 in 5 winning bets which with a balance of just under £60 doesnt give me much scope for error. So I have extended this to 7 winning bets- that is over and above any losers. Every loser will compound that recoup tally if it is under evens so I am running out of pennies. Round 1 Bet 75 North Korea v South Korea, North Korea (+1) @4/6 £16.32

Last Bets Vasby Utd 2:0 Enkoping, Over 2.5 goals @7/10 -£20.04
Overall Profit/Loss: -£42.13 Bank: £34.01 Total: -£8.12