1 Head is better than 2

bobsyerunkle

Going to run this alongside my other thread to see which, if any of the 2, will show more profit. Main difference is that mine may be mostly single bets, placed on betfair. Going to start with a 100 point bank staking10% each bet or 10points whichever is greater. P&L to show commission deductions from winnings Bet1 Brighton v Barnet 10 pts @ 1.62 Advice appreciated on odds.. in the carling cup thread brighton are 1.61. I know it is only a penny difference to my matched odds of 1.62 but sometimes odds may be greater or smaller. Therefore is it advisable to use my matched bet odds from b'fair or quote the odds on the forum?? Feeling confident about this, a good away win v Crewe for Brighton whilst Barnet were beaten at home by Chesterfield at the weekend

Re: 1 Head is better than 2 Cheers Kevsul... I'll stick to betfair for now as its my only online account , closed all my others a couple of years ago when losing too much at poker, although if any high street bookies were offering better odds i'd be placing the bet with them. looked at oddschecker earlier and bf was the best odds so i'm happy... for now :hope

Re: 1 Head is better than 2 Bet 3 Accrington v Macclesfield 10 pts @ 2.14 Having lost to Aldershot first game Accrington then took wolves to extra time in the league cup and followed this up with a convincing away win at port vale last time out. Feel they'll be too strong against a Macc team who so far have offered nothing up front and leaked 6 in their first 2 league games. To get better than even money is fantastic value and therefore my weekend banker..

Re: 1 Head is better than 2 Bet 4 Dunfermline v Alloa Dunfermline have started the season well. Only drew at home v airdrie at the weekend but played the final third with 10 men. Feel they will be too good on the night for Alloa, bottom of their league with a solitary point from 4 games.. 10.6 pts @ 1.47 Bet 5 Reading v Luton Just cannot see Reading slipping up at home to Luton. 10.6 pts @ 1.60

Re: 1 Head is better than 2 Bet 6 Partick Thistle v Ross Partick are playing very well at the moment, 2nd in the league and beat leaders Dundee away in the CIS cup on tuesday. Think they'll be too strong for an out of sorts Ross County, bottom of the table and yet to register a win 11.70 pts @ 1.72

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...